Chapter 39: "Home sweet Home"

Katy's P.O.V.
"Ok, what is going on?" I ask as I face the 6. "We're being hunted..." Flame sighs. "I thought they were dead..." Jeff mutters. "So did I." Aslan and Ryan say in unison. "Well, who are they?" Kaname asks. "Zalgo hunters and cops coming to kill and/or experiment on us!" Kendra mutters under her breath.

"So where are they now?" I ask. They exchange a uneasy, worried look. "Why don't you tell her, Jack?" Flame says with a sarcastic grin and shoves him forward. "I don't wanna tell her." "Just tell her." "Fine." "Well?" I ask.

And then it starts raining. BEN shrieks and clings to Kendra. Jack, Flame, and I laugh. "Dude really?" Kendra says. Kendra shoves BEN off of her, BEN on the ground. "Ow..." he whines.

Flame's P.O.V.
"Go pout in a corner." I say to BEN just as thunder crashes outside. Fred screams and clings to Jack. "I ship it!" we all say in unison except for the duo. "Frack," Johnny suggests. "Jred." Kendra grins. "All in favor say I." Katy says.

She gets a chorus of I's as a reply. "It's decided," I say dramatically. "You have been shipped!" I say like Darth Vader from Star Wars. "I ship Kendra and Kaname..." Katy grins. "I don't know why, I just do!" she states. They blush. Johnny glances at me and shoots me the high sign from The Little Rascals.

I smirk and shoot it back. "It's the He-Man Woman Haters Club." He grins and ruffles my hair. "You two are weird." BEN grins. "Says the guy who thinks he's Justin Bieber?" I smirk. "I'm better than Jeff!" he smirks. "I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!" Jeff yells.

"No No No No No No No!" we say in unison. "You're not Miley Cyrus," Joe says. "You're really not." Lily adds. "You're the Joker." I grin. "I am not." he whines. "If we put you in a green wig or dyed your hair green and put you in a purple coat you would be the Joker." Jack grins. He pouts.

Narrator's P.O.V.
The rain slowly but gradually stops. The friends and Jeff and Kendra start walking. "My feet hurt." BEN whines. "Join the club..." Flame mutters as they pull up to the Phoenix mansion. "FOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!" Matt and Johnny yell as they run inside.

"FRREEEEDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMMM," Flame yell as she runs in after them. "THIS IS AMERICA!" It was good. The others followed after them. "Home sweet home." Fred states. Kendra actually smiled. Flame walked past, eyes on her DS.

The Mario theme song surrounded her. She was also singing/yelling Game Over. Kendra smirks and pulls her TMNT hat over Flame's eyes. The dying theme plays. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," Flame yells dropping to her knees dramatically. She clings to Kendra's leg, making her fall. "I don't know how that happened!" she yelled as she ran away.