Chapter 19: I have to sit like this

Jeff's POV.
We can't find Flame. I'm getting kind of worried. "Calm down Jeff" I say to myself. I glance out the corner of my eye and see Kendra running a hand through her hair. I give her a sad smile. She rolls her eyes.

Dark Link's POV
Haven't been to the mansion in a while. Or seen Flame. I teleport to the mansion and see everyone searching for something. I walk over to Jeff "What are you guys looking for" I ask him. "Flame" he says and my eyes grow wide. I start looking with everybody else. Please be okay I think.

Flame's P.O.V.
I yawn and stretch sitting up. I glance at my phone and check the time. 5:56 AM. Cool. I unlock my phone and check my messages. 123 missed messages I think. Wow. I read over the messages.
Jeff
Kendra
BEN
LJ
EJ
Matt
Lacy
Fred
Jack
Toby
Joe
Johnny
Lily
Maria
Jack
Unknown number
I read the message. Dark Link. I have save his number and sit against the wall like L from Death Note. If I don't my reasoning will drop 40 percent. So I always sit like this... unless I'm sleeping. Other than that like this.

I bite my thumb and tilt my head up to the ceiling. "Guess it's time to come out" I say. I start crawling towards my room and laugh. I don't know why I'm laughing... Oh my god I'm turning into LJ. NUUUUUUUUUUU. I climb into my room and unlock the door. "Miss me" I yell out into the hallway and footsteps come running.

I sit on my bed. "W-why are y-you sitting l-like that" Toby asks. "I have to sit like this,if I sit like everyone else my reasoning ability drops 40 percent" I say. "Where were you" Dark asks. "The house" I say biting on my thumb. "We never looked there" Kendra says before facepalming. I laugh. "Imma go get food" I say before standing up and leaving the room.