Chapter 29: Well I found Flame

Flame's P.O.V.

Kids, whoever told you not to be a fugitive don't listen to them. Listen to Fall Out Boy. And Panic! at the Disco. And Green Day. So yeah. Anyway, I'm walking. Someone's following me I can feel it. SPIDEY SENSES. "We were fine on our own..." I mutter to myself. "We could've handled it quick and easy." I add.

I keep walking in silence deep in thought when a machete launches itself at my head. "What the" I yell and pry the machete from the tree. I turn around and see a boy aiming another machete at my head. He throws it and I catch it. "Who are you" we ask in unison. "I asked you first" I say smirking. "Maxwell Amadeus Nicodemus Butler." he says in a fancy rich people voice. "You rich?" I ask him. He nods.

"You can tell" I say with a smirk. "Besides,what are you doing out here?" I ask. "You're annoying." he answers, dodging the question. "Don't dodge questions." I say. "Well, what are you doing out here" he asks me. "I'm on the run." I sing. "Why?" he asks. "You ask a lot of questions, y'know that" I say taking a step towards him.

He takes a step back and whimpers. I laugh. "That's it I'm calling the cops!" he says and sprints away. I watch him run away and start laughing. "Idiot..." I say as I run after him. "You wanna know why I'm a fugitive..." I say. "A lot of reasons," I stab him in the back with my katana and pole vault over his body. The katana digs deeper into his back and he screams. "Oh come on, live a little" I say. I make fire come out of my hand and stick it on his arm. "Don't play with fire." I sing.

"Also I'm robbing you," I add. "And killing your family." He then starts crying, crying.  None of my other victims have cried before, they just screamed. "Shut up crybaby" I say and gag him. Well that didn't do much good. I shrug and light my katana on fire. I stab him in the stomach and walk away quickly.

Jeff's P.O.V.

I'm walking around the forest looking Flame when I hear a scream. I smirk a bit hearing victims scream is always fun. I shrug but run towards the sound. I get there pretty quickly and see a boy half dead his arm on fire. "Have you seen a girl with red hair and red eyes come through here?" I ask him.

He gives an extremely weak nod. "Did she do this to you?" I ask him. He gives another extremely weak nod. "Which way did she go?" I ask. He gives an extremly weak point to the right. "Thanks" I say. "And now I think it's time for you to... go to sleep..." I say and stab him in the head. He dies on impact. "I honestly didn't think he would die that fast." I mutter as I start walking right. "This child does have a death wish." I say. I don't want her die or get hurt. The second Zalgo reverses the spell he's dead. The one thing I wonder the most about Flame is definitely her past.

When I find her that's what I'm gonna ask. We're gonna sit down and I'm gonna ask her about her past. Then again she probably won't wanna talk about it. Flame, her past, and people don't mix. Trust me. I keep walking for a while when an arrow nearly decapitates me. Kendra would be happy if it did. I glance at the tree where the arrow came flying out of.

I pick up the arrow and start climbing the tree. I open the door at the bottom of a treehouse. I climb in see Flame sitting in a corner wearing her headphones. "Hey." I say and shake her shoulder. She takes out her headphones and turns to me. "You took forever to get here." she says.

"How?" I ask. "I watched you try to find me for a while," she says. "It was funny." she adds. We laugh. "So what's your past like?" I ask her hesitiantly. "I'll tell you tommorrow..." she yawns. "I'm gonna go to sleep," she says sleepily. "And my past," she mutters half asleep. "It's not pretty..." she mumbles before she drifts off.