Chapter 10: Stuck in the Closet

Flame's P.O.V
I storm upstairs muttering under my breath about Jack. I mean why does HE care I can take care of myself. I walk into my room and grab my beats,plugging them into my phone. Falling in Reverse's I'm not a Vampire nightcore version starts playing .

I start coloring the epic battle with my coloring pencils. Someone knocks loudly like REALLY loudly on my door. "Go away" I yell. "Flame,if you don't come out I will bust this door down" Joe yells. "Good luck with that" I say smirking. "Just come" Lacy says. "Nope" I say grinning a bit. "You asked for this" Joe says. "1 2 3".

The door crashes in a I don't even bat an eye. "You wanna medal" I ask,yawning. He nods. "Sucks to be you" I answer. He shrugs and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. Lacy steals my phone and sketchbook and I lunge towards her stuck in Joe's arms. "Let me go" I say kicking at his head. He simply shakes his head and adjusts the grip on me. He walks downstairs where everyone else is. "Got her" he says smugly and I kick him in the back of the head.

"Ow" he screams. I glance up and notice Matt and Fred carrying Jack. I glare at him and he rolls his eyes. They open a closet door throwing us in and locking it. "What's going on" Jack asks. "You two are mad at each other and we're not letting you out until you make up" Maria,Lily,Lacy,Kendra,and Johnny say in unison.

"Looks like we're never getting out" I say leaning against the wall and balancing a spark of fire on the tip my nose. Jack sighs and heads to the other side of the room balancing a snowflake on the tip of his nose. "Copycat" I say and he growls at me.