Chapter 62: The Good News and The Bad News

Narrator's P.O.V

The duo pulled away, blushed, and then Jeff walked in. "Pass it" Flame grabbed a bottle of scotch. "Drink what you want" she turned towards the boys, a slight grin on her face.

"I got news" Jack crashed into his sister's room. "Which is?" Flame glanced at him, swallowing a mouthful of scotch. "You've just gotta see it otherwise you're not gonna believe me" he pulled her towards the stairs, discarding her scotch.

"My scotch!" she glared at him. "This better be worth it." And with that they were downstairs.
Standing there were the creepypastas and Zalgo tied up, gagged, and looking pissed.

"How the fuck did you find them?" she turned towards Fred. "They were in the attic" he explained. "So you're afraid of going to the basement but you're perfectly fine going into the attic" Jeff asked, as he and Dark arrived.

"Well... yeah" Fred scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "You're so stupid" Jack shook his head. "So are you guys still possessed" she turned to the creepypastas.

"I have work to do!" Sally, who was clutching Charlie tightly, stomped her foot. "You're 6" Flame shook her head. "And have the mind of a 40 year old bachelor" she reminded herself.

"So can you reverse the spell" she turned to Zalgo. He gave a tart nod. "Good." Flame chuckled. "But remember if you don't, that head won't be on your shoulders anymore" she put her katana on his neck.

He gave another nod. "Good. Now untie him Matt" the raven haired girl stepped back. "Fine" Matt grunted. The meme was then untied, ungagged, and a katana was put to his neck.

Zalgo then glared at Flame who rolled her eyes. "Idiot" he muttered under his breath. "I heard that" Flame practically sang the words to him.

"Annoying little beast" he groaned. "Just get on with it" Fred suddenly yelled out. "Fuck you!" the quarreling duo yelled in unison.

Zalgo turned towards the impatient group of possessed creepypatas who were staying there irritability. He then began mumbling what sounded like gibberish and the irritated mind wiped creepypastas passed out.

"What did you do" Flame pressed the katana harder into Zalgo's neck. "It'll wear off in a few seconds..." he winced. The creepypastas sat straight up, eyes wide, and rubbing their temples.

"So can I go now" Zalgo rolled his eyes. "No smart one" Flame pressed the katana a bit harder. "Because we're going to kill you" she sighed. "Somebody else put something to his neck my hand's getting tired" Jack took her place.

"Children!" Slender's voice was sharp. "What do you-" Flame's voice was cut off as the door crashed in. A familiar figure was standing there and Flame immediately started shaking.

Her face paled. "Mom?!?"