Chapter 27: Well,we're gonna die

Flame's P.O.V.

I keep walking around and notice a shadow out the corner of my eye. I put in my headphones and listen to FOB. Me and my bands I think.

Unknown's P.O.V.

I direct my attention to the girl with the red hair. She puts in headphones and leans against a wall. She's the biggest threat I think. Definitely her. I stand up and walk to Master Zalgo's office. "Sir" I say and knock on his door. "What" he grunts. "They've arrived" I say and his face breaks out into a sinister grin.

Zalgo's P.O.V.

My face breaks out into a grin after getting the news. "Clear the floor" I say. He nods and hurries off with the instructions. "I've got you now" I mutter and clasp my hands behind my back.

Aslan's P.O.V.

Everyone starts leaving the main floor. I spot Flame in a corner with Jeff and hurry over to them. "I'll get Kendra" she says,sighing. "Ryan" I say simply. "Guess I've got BEN" Jeff says. We go our separate ways and I grab Ryan by his shirt collar. "Come on" I mutter and drag him to the corner with Flame already waiting with Kendra. "Where are he who must not be named and BEN" Kendra asks. "5,4,3,2,1" Flame says as they walk up to us.

Flame's P.O.V.

Jeff and BEN finally get over to us and I look around. The entire floor's empty. This is bad. "Well,well,well" I hear a voice from behind us say and clapping slowly. "That was quite a show" he says. "And might I say I am impressed" he says. I wince at the sound of his voice and slowly turn around. "Hiya Flame" he coos.

"Zalgo" I say flatly. "So I'm gonna kill you guys" he says pulling out a scythe. "Any questions" he asks us. "Yeah I have a question" I say. "Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe" I ask and laugh. "Too bad you'll never know" he says and lunges at me. My eyes grow wide and Kendra blows her whistle loud and shrill.

"Ahh" Zalgo says and covers his ears,dropping the scythe. I grab it and point it at him. He smirks at me and yells something that sounds like gibberish. The ground starts rumbling after he yells and suddenly the room is full of monsters. "We're gonna die" Kendra yells out. "Are we dead yet" I ask. "Pretty much" she answers. I turn around and face the boblikin in front of me. He swings his spiked club at me at and I move quickly out of the way.

"My turn" I say in a sing-song voice and stab him with my machete. He yells and Zalgo winces. I keep stabbing him untill he explodes into a yellow floury substance that covers me from head to toe. "Need some help" I yell to Kendra who's got a goblin on one side and a crank on another. She doesn't answer and I toss my dagger into the goblin's side. It explodes on impact all over Kendra.

BEN's P.O.V.

"Oi BEN" Flame yells. "Yeah" I yell back after I slice an orgre to my left. It explodes all over me. "Loud shrill noises" she yells. I grin and start making horrible feedback come from everyones' phones and through the walls. Zalgo's face turns pale and he rolls around on the ground in pain.

He looks really bad. I'm about to say something when he smirks at us and gives out a sharp whistle. That Sebastian guy from earlier pratically waltzs in. I shoot a look at Kendra and she looks crushed. He smirks at all of us and glares at Flame. Flame avoids his glare and looks anywhere but him. "It always nice to see you" he coos.

"Same to you" Flame says simply. I notice out the corner of my eye and see her reaching towards her pocket. In a flash she takes out her AK17 and points it at Sebastian. "I'm a demon,that won't harm me" he says,smirking. Flame grins, "But demon shard will". "Each and every bullet contains demon shard" she says smugly. "You know me well" he says. "Be a sin if I didn't" she answers.

Narrator's P.O.V.
While everyone had their attention on Sebastian Zalgo was slowly grabbing his scythe. "Don't move" he says sinisterly and grazes it across Flame's neck. Flame froze. About a dozen of Zalgo's henchmen came in and pointed guns at each persons' head.

Zalgo pressed the scythe harder against Flame's neck causing blood to trickle from it. He stabbed her shoulder and she winced. He was just about to order his henchmen to shoot when a flash of light stopped everything.