Chapter 23: They must be killed

BEN P.O.V.
We're walking. "My feet hurt" I whine. "So do mine" Flame whines. "Shut up" Jeff says. "What crawled up your panties and died" Flame asks him. "Nothing" he groans. "Can we go to a treehouse" Kendra asks. "Lead the way" is all Flame says. Kendra shrugs and starts walking forward.

"Onward" she yells. "I want my guitar" Flame whines. "Stop whining and walk faster maybe we'll get there faster" Kendra snaps at us. I grin "but I'm hungry" I whine. "Eat a granola bar". "Fine" I open the backpack on my back and take out two granola bars. I toss one to Flame and she catches it. "Want one" I ask Jeff. He nods and I toss one to him. I toss one to Kendra. We walk in silence for a while eating and thinking.

Flame's P.O.V.
BEN tosses us granola bars and we eat them. We walk in silence and I start thinking.
Loud shrill noises?
I've got a whistle or BEN could scream.
Speaking of which there's a lot BEN could actually do. And if not we're screwed.
"We're here" Kendra yells separating me from my thoughts. I climb up and let down the ladder. This is pretty much a routine for us now. I climb up first and let down the ladder for everybody else.

Jeff P.O.V.
We climb up me deep in thought. Wonder what loud shrill noises we could use. Flame probably knows or Kendra. I'll ask Flame first,I can't stand Kendra. The one thing we actually agree on is that Flame's some type genius. That and she's crazy. And possibly sadistic. Okay that's a lot of things. But I'm gonna sum it up to Flame. Flame is the one thing we agree on. I think. I glance up and see Flame playing her guitar. "I'm bored" she whines setting down her guitar. "So am I" I say. "Let's go then" Kendra says. "Fine".

Time Skip!!!!!!!!!!
Flame's POV
We walking and walking. Man I'm tired. "Stop" I say and we stop walking. "Why'd we stop" BEN asks. I facepalm and glance at him. "Do you not see this giant mountain" I ask. "Oh" he says and everybody else facepalms in unison.

"So how are we gonna get around it" Jeff asks. "You really are an American Idiot" I say. "We could fly over it" Kendra suggests. I shrug and start making fire steps. "Walking in a fire wonderland" I sing. Jeff laughs a bit and follows me. We reach the to pretty quickly. "I'm King of the World" I yell. "Always wanted to do that" I add. I smirk.

"Don't" Jeff says. "I wasn't gonna do anything" I say innocently. "Sure you weren't" he says rolling his eyes. I laugh. "You guys are talking forever" I yell down to Kendra and BEN. "Well I'm trying not to die" BEN yells back. "You're gonna die anyway" I yell back. "And Kendra just turn into a bird" I yell.

I get silence as a reply when I hear a bird screech. I glance up and see a sparrow flying towards us. The sparrow lands and turns back into Kendra. "S'up" I say casually. She facepalms just as BEN finally climbs up. "You took forever" we say in unison. "It's not my fault" he whines. "So someone controlled your body and made you take forever" I say. BEN nods and we facepalm in unison. "Let's go crazyfaces" I say and we stand up.

Ryan's P.O.V.
We stand up and start walking. I walk over to Aslan. "Animal forms" I ask him. He nods and changes into a lion. I change into a wolf. Now you're probably wondering how we met Flame.

Flashback
So I met this lion in the forest. He doesn't have a name... then again neither do I. We need a master. So now we're walking and hoping for a master. We saw a girl being chased by two cops. Both of us hid in a bush. The cops are catching up to her now and she climbs up a tree. The cops start shooting up at the tree that she hid in. I hear her yell out when a bullet nips her. We jump out and the lion lets out a growl. I attack one of the cops, the lion mimicking me. She jumps down from the tree and stabs them in their heads. She turns to us. "Thanks" is all she says. "You guys lost" she asks us. We nod. "You have names or a master" she asks us. We shake our heads. "Well I'm Flame" she introduces herself. "And I guess you guys want names" she says. She turns to me "you're Ryan" she says. "And you're Aslan" she tells the lion. "And I guess I'm your master" she says. That was the day I met Flame and got a name.

Thanks Flame I think. That girl she's something else.

Kendra 's P.O.V.
We keep walking till it gets dark. BEN starts to take out a flashlight and Flame knocks it out of his hands. "What was that for" he asks. "Are you trying to die" she hissed at him. "No" he says and shakes his head. "No flashlight then" she says. "Then how are we supposed to see" he asks. Flame grins and has fire come out of her hands. I chuckle and we keep walking. We find one of Flame's treehouses and fall asleep. A giant boom wakes us up and we hear people yelling. "They must be killed" stands out the most. I shiver. It's freezing out here. Flame stands up and glances at us. "We gotta go" she says. "How" Jeff asks. "There are trees for a reason" she says. "What about you two" BEN asks. "We can turn into birds" Flame says like he's an idiot. "You guys go through the trees" she says. They nod. We all turn to Flame. "Your mark" I ask. She nods. "Where are we meeting" Jeff asks. "Top of the last tree" she says and we nod. "Let's go" she whispers and turns into a phoenix. I turn into a sparrow and we fly away. We quickly fly to the tree and wait for Jeff and BEN. "I see 'em" Flame says and stands up. They catch up to with us and we all lean down to catch our breath. "So this is being on the run" Jeff says,panting. We nod. "This isn't fun" BEN says. "You get used to it" Flame says. We glance up at the treehouse and walk in. We each grab a beanbag and immediately fall asleep.