Chapter 70: She's Back

Narrator's P.O.V

Shannon had a plan. She was going to bombard them and kill her daughter. Shannon loved her sons, Jack and Fred were joys, but her daughter was a fucking emo freak.

All Shannon really wanted was for her to die. She wanted to see her break. The girl was strong willed she had to admit that. But she had to die. "Shannon?" her boss that made this all possible called for her. "Yeah?" he ordered her to answer when he spoke. "It's time."

Meanwhile at the Slender mansion...

Half the house was hiding from Slender. Half the house were being traitors and telling Slender where the hiders were, well, hiding. And the rest of the psychotic house was causing complete and utter anarchy.

"Chaos is really a wonderful thing." Flame grinned at Kendra. "That it is, young lord, that it is." Kendra nodded in agreement. The maid and master were responsible for causing all of this. Flame was bored and Kendra went along with whatever her master said. She had too. It was in her job description. More or less.

"FLAME!" Dark suddenly yelled. "What the fuck do you want?" she was now laying across the floor, one eye open and it was glaring at Dark. "Can I stab Jeff?" he sounded pretty adorable, Flame had to admit that. "You don't have to ask for permission." she shrugged off his question. "And sure, yeah..." she had a bad feeling today.

She didn't know what was going to happen, exactly, but she had a bad feeling... and it was getting worse. Jeff's scream jolted her out of her thoughts. The Dark Master Sword was currently embedded into Jeff's thigh.

"Oi!," Flame's voice was sharp and it voice cut him off. "Quit screaming it's just a stab; worse has happened." the entire house of nutjobs were glad that it was over. "What worse things have happened?" Dark was at her side, also on the floor with one arm wrapped loosely around her waist and pulled her into his chest.

"All great things for us sadistic, masochistic, insane psychopaths," her gaze was focused on his hat. She really wanted to wear that hat. "Flame?" Dark snapped his gray fingers in her face. "What were the worse things?" the elf persisted.

"Wars, 'innocent' bystanders, and a lot of other stuff..." the bad feeling was worse now.

Meanwhile with Shannon...

She had sharpened the metal part of her favorite belt. She was already at the door, ready to swing it open and finally brutally murder her daughter. She swung it open loudly and the room went silence.

Back at our second favorite peculiar mansion...

The door swung open and all eyes snapped towards it. Flame's face paled and the bad feeling was now dread whilst she was sick to her stomach. "Hiya daughter." her mother's tone was sweet and playful. Flame grimanced.

The first strike was hard and was directed deeply into Flame's ribs. It drew blood. The next strikes were worse and one got Flame to pound against the wall. She doubled over, coughing up blood. She felt dizzy and it wasn't a good feeling.

"Throw it..." she muttered under her breath, her eyes fixed on Kendra. Nodding, the maid threw both the recorder and camera onto the older woman's sleeve. Flame was slipped in and out of consciousness and honestly wanted to pass out on the floor.

She saw Shannon suddenly stop hitting her, her mother's head fall on her shoulders while spraying blood, and then everything went black.