Chapter 18: Chasing Flame

Flame's POV

This could be interesting I think as Jeff shoves Kendra towards Sally's room.

Kendra's POV

Jeff shoves me towards Sally's room and I flip him off. "Forget  you" I say before he shuts the door. "Hi Ms.Kendra" Sally says and I slowly turn around. "Do you wanna have a tea party" she asks. I nod "Sure,I'm gonna go get Flame and Jeff so they can play with us" I say.

"Okay" Sally says. I grin and bit and walk into Flame's room. I see her and Jeff watching Youtube videos and laughing. "Sally wants to have a tea party with us" I say and smirk at them. Jeff's eyes grow wide and Flame chuckles a bit. "And I thought Flame was the evil one" he says. I glare at him "I can be evil".

"Not as evil as me" Flame says. "Trust me" she adds. "Well let's go" Jeff says. "NUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Flame yells and starts running away. Jeff chases after her and I laugh. I walk outside and meet LJ. "Wanna do me a favor" I ask. "Sure Kendra" he says and starts laughing. "Help us catch Flame" I say. He starts walking towards the staies and I follow. I see EJ watching BEN play video games and walk up to them. "You guys wanna help catch Flame" I ask. They nod and join the chase.

Flame POV

So pretty much the entire mansion's chasing me cause I don't wanna have a tea party with Sally. In my defense,Charlie freaks me out. I run into my room and lock the door. I walk over to wall and lift up the Green Day poster. I crawl into the tunnel I dug and start moving.

I built tunnels all over the mansion and nobody's noticed yet. I start singing Know your Enemy while I walk. "Check outside" EJ yells. I laugh they're going through all of this and they're not gonna find me. Good thing I brought my phone,headphones,and charger. To the Kitchen.

I turn right and slide between the crack between the wall and the fridge. I dash to the pantry and grab some snacks. I grab chips,sour patch kids,pepsi,and takis. I climb into the pantry and move the special part of the wall. If I can do all of this,I really have too much time on my hands.

"Oh Flame" Jeff coos. "Where are you".I smirk a bit and knock on the wall. "W-what was that" BEN asks. "Probably nothing" Jeff say trying to sound brave. I knock again and they run away screaming. I laugh. "It was definitely nothing,huh Jeff" I say. I lean against a wall and fall asleep.