Chapter 25: Fugitives

Sebastian P.O.V.

I dissapear into the bush and watch them walk away. They intrigue me but I don't trust them. Especially the one with the red hair. I remember her. She knows what she did. I refuse to speak her name. I doubt they could help me anyway.

Flame's P.O.V.

I don't trust that Sebastian guy. We walk in silence. I walk past a poster and stop walking. "What" Kendra asks. I roll my eyes. "Sebby seems cool" Kendra says. "He's not that great" I snap. I pull her towards the poster and turn to Jeff and BEN. "Well boys looks like we're fugitives" I say and laugh. "What if they catch us" BEN says. "Have they caught us yet" I say and he shakes his head. "And besides we're being hunted" I say. "If anything this is the least of our worries". "But-" BEN starts and Jeff cuts him off. "We're being hunted BEN hunted" is all he says before turning back around. I don't trust people not since the last time.

Flashback

I'm running quickly. Have to keep moving I think. There's a reason I don't trust people...Sebastian. He's the reason. I met him we'd get along pretty well... untill that day. I vowed to never speak of it. I didn't mean to do it. The fire started. "I was just messing around" I say. "Well look what you did" Sebastian roars. "Are you a lion" I sass him. "That's it I'm calling the police" he says and takes out his phone. "I never should have let you stay here" He says and I hear his phone ring. "911 what's your emergency" I hear the operater say. "Yes,I've found the wanted fugitive" he says and smirks at me. "We'll be right over" the operater says. He hangs up and I glare at him. I hear sirens in the distance and grab my katana. "I never should have trusted you" I say before I dash off just as the police pull up. "Yes,she went that way" is the last thing I hear him say. I can't forgive him for that I think. Looks like I'm on my own. As for trusting people never again. And Sebastian you can go rot in hell. We all know you want too. 12 and living the life huh. This could be fun.

I haven't seen Sebastian since that,so seeing him again not so great. Watch him rat us out to the police. He's already done that to me. I don't want that to happen twice. "Flame" Jeff says snaping his fingers in my face. "You zoned out" he says. I shrug him off and go back to my thoughts.

Sebastian's P.O.V.

Flame I think. I wonder if she remembers the fire. I do. She hasn't forgiven me I can see it in her eyes. She was 12 when I ratted her out and from what I can see she still has a grudge.

Jeff's P.O.V.

Flame's been quiet ever since we saw Sebastian. Maybe she knows him. No that can't be it... but maybe. "It's getting dark" I say just as we hear dogs barking. "Oh come on" Flame mutters. "They've got dogs too,might as well get a helicopter too" she says,angrily.

I laugh before I can stop myself. "Run" Flame says as the barking gets louder. We start running dodging and ducking tree branches. Flame jumps and turns into a phoniex. She flys away and lands in a nearby treehouse. We catch up and quickly climb in. "This is bad" Flame mutters. "We have to keep moving". She and Kendra shift and fly out. Aslan and Ryan shift and we get on top of them.

We hold on tight and start following the girls. They circle a bit and land at a cave. We walk ino the cave and see Flame and Kendra. We climb off of Aslan and Ryan. Flame's once again pacing back and forth and running her hands through her hair. "Why are we in a cave" BEN asks. "One of the entrances to Zalgo's place" she says.

"How do you know that" he asks. "When you're a fugitive kid on your own you learn a lot" she says. "Trust me" she adds. "What about morning" Ryan asks. "I'll sleep on it" she says. We nod and find corners in the cave to sleep in. One by one we all fall asleep.