Chapter 34: Our attempt to find BEN

Kendra's P.O.V.
I take a step towards Jeff and he shrinks back. I throw his knife at his face and it cuts his cheeks. I glance over at our friends watching the fight. Flame looks almost... amused. I thrust my scythe down at his foot and he screams. "Enough," Fred says, breaking up the fight.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" from the sidelines and someone throwing popcorn at him. "Really?" he says and starts picking popcorn out of his hair. It's helps a little bit I guess. Well, until Jack and Flame dump the entire container on his head. He laughs and Johnny starts eating his popcorn hair. "Ewww," I whine.

"Deal with it!" Johnny says with a sassy 'Z' snap. "Let's go..." Matt says and starts pulling Flame forward. "Who do you think kidnapped BEN?" Lacy asks. "The Rake maybe?" he trys. Cue the scoff from Flame.

"Well who do you think Sherlock?" "Elementary my dear Watson, elementary?" Flame dissapears for a second and comes back looking like Sherlock Holmes. "Look everywhere!" she exclaims. "I think you're enjoying this too much." I say. "Deal with it," she says putting on a pair of sunglasses.

"So we're actually gonna look this time?" Lily says. We laugh and split up. "Yo Sherlock," I yell. "Find anything?" "Yeah."  I walk over and see everyone there and see Sherlock on the ground looking at something. "Follow the footprints..." she announces. "They look a lot like Dark Link's footprints," Jeff mutters.

"Why would he kidnap BEN?" Joe asks. "He wouldn't." Flame mutters. "It's too predictable and cliche," she says. "If anything it's Link..." she mutters under her breath. We walk in silence. "You think they'd cover up their tracks." Fred says. "Average ametuer kidnapper"

Flame mutters. "So you?" Jack says with the Phoenix charm grin. "I'm anything but an average ametuer." she says matching his grin. "I'm just over here like: I have no charm" Fred says. "No you don't." his siblings agree. We laugh and start to wander still following the footprints.