Chapter 60: Sick

Narrator's P.O.V.

Flame woke up the next morning... sick. "You're sick" Dark turned towards the raven haired girl. "No I'm not" she lied. "You're coughing, sneezing-" he was interrupted by Flame's sneeze. "Sneezing, shivering, you've got a fever, and a headache" Dark finished.

"You can't prove I have a headache" she protested. "Oh really?" Dark smirked. "FRREEEEDD-" Dark was then cut off. "Shut up" Flame hissed. "Well, guess what Phoenix, you're sick and you're not moving" he pat the top of her head.

"Don't patronize me" she shoved him out the bed, had a slight coughing fit, and disappeared under the blankets. "Young Master?" Kendra's knock was heard on the door. Dark opened the door.

"Your master's sick" he walked past her. "So now she can't leave her bed." he grinned. "She's gonna do it anyway" Kendra chuckled. "True." Dark reasoned.

Meanwhile with Jeff...

Well, he felt like shit. "I don't wanna move.." he groaned. "Hey Jeff" Flame glanced at the boy. "You look like shit" she grinned. "Flame." Dark began dragging her to her room.

"I DEMAND A LAWYER" she yelled. "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!" "You get no lawyer and you're guilty" Dark grinned at her. "Didn't I say stay in bed" he began scolding her.

"Yeah..." she mumbled. "And your fever got worse" he ranted. "Hey Dark?" she glanced at him. "Yeah?" he glanced back. "Shut up" she grinned. "... Fine then sicky-poo" he smirked.

~ Time Skip brought to you by... Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco ~

"Hey Phoenix" Jeff walked in and shut the door behind him. "Go away" she groaned. "Nope" he popped the P. "You're sick, aren't you" he climbed into the bed next to her. "No" she popped up from under the blankets.

"Go away" she glared at him. "But I don't wanna" he ruffled her hair. "Well, why not" she turned towards him. "Because I don't wanna" he reasoned. "You annoy me" she flicked his forehead.

"I get that a lot... especially from Kendra... and Jack and Fred" he flinched slightly. "You're scared of them aren't you" she smirked at him. "Well... yeah" he muttered. "Kendra can be scary and I have yet to see Jack and Fred be scary" she laughed.

"They scare me" he protested. "They're not scary" she laughed. "What are we doing later?" he asked. "I don't know actually" she shivered. "Cold?" he questioned. "Fine" she muttered. "No you're not" he hugged her.

"You're not gonna let me go are you" she yawned. "Nope" he grinned. "And I'm gonna cuddle with you" he smirked. "But I don't wanna cuddle with you." she protested. "Too bad" he kissed the top of her head.

"Jeff get out, Phoenix sleep" Dark walked in. ".... Fine" Jeff left. Flame was slowly dozing off until Dark interrupted her. "Oh yeah, and Phoenix?" the girl glanced up, "Yeah" she muttered. "I told you so~"