Chapter 21: Blade the knife man

Kendra P.O.V.
I exchange a worried look with Flame. BEN yawns. We keep walking and walking and walking until finally... "We're here" Flame announces. She unlocks the door and we walk in. "Blade" she yells. "Flame" we hear and a guy with brown hair and green eyes walks in. He hi-fives Flame and ruffles her hair. She ducks and laughs. "So what's up" he says and sits down. "Zalgo" Flame says simply. He glances at us "You can sit down y'know". We sit down. "Explain" Blade says.

Flame's P.O.V
"Explain" Blade says. "Nothing's the same". I say. "Nobody's acting like themselve" I add. "It's weird" BEN mutters. "Come with me" Blade says and stands up. We follow him and head towards the door. I smile as I think of the amount of we've picked the lock. Me and Blade we go way back.

Flashback
"Shut up" I whisper to Blade as we sneak into the door. He noogies me and I laugh. "Shut up" he mocks me. I punch him hard in the shoulder. He winces. He quickly and quietly opens the door. "Look for the book" I whisper yell and he heads to the other side of the shelves.

"Find anything" I ask as we pass each other. "Not yet" he answers. We exchange a look and laugh. "Climb on my shoulders" he whispers and helps up on top of them. I scan the top shelves and see the book. "Found it" I whisper and hop off of his shoulders. We open the book and start going through it. "Spell,spell,charm,curse" I mutter. "Curse" I ask "Curse". "Perhaps curse shall be our always" he says and I laugh. "Curse"? "Curse". We laugh.

"The amount of times we've broken into this room" Blake says nudging me. I laugh and nod. I glance at him. "Curse"? "Curse". We look at each other and start laughing again. I turn to Jeff,Kendra,and BEN. "Look for a giant,really heavy,thick black book" I say. "Why" BEN asks. Me,Jeff, Kendra,and Blade facepalm in unison. "Man you're stupid" Blade says. I noogie him. "Ow" he whines. "BE A MAN" I sing. He glances at me"yup still crazy". I laugh.

Jeff's P.O.V

Blade's making Flame laugh. I REALLY don't like this guy. It'd be a shame if he'd have to GO TO SLEEP...

Aslan's P.O.V

You better not hurt her I think.

Jeff

Dark

or Blade

I walk over to Ryan. "If they hurt her" he mutters loud enough for me to hear him.

Narrator's P.O.V

"I found it" Flame yells and everyone else comes running over. "I can't beleive you still have this" she tells Blade. "I can't believe you're still short" he shoots back. She stands on her tippy toes and ruffles on his hair. Jeff opens the book. "What are we looking for anyway" he asks. Kendra shrugs. Flame starts flipping through the book. "Found it" Blade says stopping on a page.

ZALGO

"Zalgo is a meme which is often used for scare messages and manifested as horror and/or the devil".

Powers: A singing voice that can be used to enchant or kill
Weakness: Loud shrill noises, Losing,Bright Light

Flame's P.O.V.
"Great" I say as we start getting ready to leave. Kendra takes a picture of the page and puts her phone away. "So what are we gonna do when we find Zalgo" Jeff asks. "Kill I guess, I don't know" I mutter. "He IS going to reverse the spell though" I say sure of it.

"What if he doesn't" Jeff asks. "We make him" Kendra says rolling her eyes at Jeff. We finish packing up and head towards the door. "Later Blade" I yell as we walk out the door. "Later" he yells as BEN shuts the door. "So this is being on the run" Jeff asks after a few minutes of walking in silence. "Yup" I say shrugging. "You get used too it" Kendra says.

We keep walking till we find one of my treehouses. Perfect. We stop and I start climbing the tree. I finish climbing pretty quickly and throw down the rope latter. "Come on up" I yell. They start climbing up and I grab some beanbags,blankets,and pillows. "Whoa" Kendra says as she climbs in. "Yeah I have a LOT of time on my hands" I say and chuckle.

Jeff and BEN just nod and keep looking around in awe. "Let's stay the night" Jeff says and collapses on a beanbag. "We were gonna do that" Kendra says rolling her eyes. Jeff flicks her. I put in a movie and lay down on my beanbag. "Mulan" Jeff asks. "Disney girl" Kendra sings. I laugh. "Still somewhat sane I guess" I say. I pinch BEN and he yelps. "How could I make a man out of you" I sing.

Time skip
The movie ends and I end up falling asleep on my beanbag.