Chapter 12: Moving In

Jeff's P.O.V
I haven't seen Flame in a while. Wonder how she's doing. I'm bored. "Hey BEN" I say, him staring intently at his phone. "Why won't she answer" I barely hear him answer. "Kendra" I guess. He nods " I mean did I call too soon" he says frantically. I shrug "Can't help you there Benny Boo".

"Don't call me that" he whines. "Ok... Benny Boo" I say and smirk. He growls at me. I laugh and call Smile. "Wanna come meet some friends" I ask him. "You have friends" he asks, sounding generally suprised. "Shut up" I say punching his arm as he changes into his human form. I change into mine and we head outside.
-
-
-
-
-
TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knock on the door nervously. Lacy opens the door "Hi Jeff" she squeals as she hugs me. "God Lac" I hear Joe,Matt,Johnny,Jack,Maria,and Flame yell. "Well I'm happy" she yells. "You're always happy" Flame yells. "It's annoying".

"So" she yells back and ushers us in. I sit on the couch where out the corner of my eye I see and a lion and a wolf come downstairs. "Jeff's here" Lacy yells. Smile walks over to the lion as they walk over to the couch. I hear feet pounding on the steps and people talking. I see Flame slide down the banister.

She whistles and the lion and wolf come to her. "Anyway this is Aslan the lion and Ryan the wolf" she says. "Hey" they say in unison. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Smile says cheerfully. "So why are you here" Johnny asks. "Smile wanted to meet you guys" I say a bit awkwardly. "Or you wanted to see Flame" Lacy and Lily tease.

I blush and notice Flame glare at them. I smile as I watch her and soon end up staring. I smile. I notice Matt smirk at me out the corner of my eye. "So" I ask Kendra, "Have you guys made a decision yet". "You can bring Aslan and Ryan" I tell Flame. "I'm cool with it" she says. "I can bring Aslan and Ryan and there's wi-fi".

I turn towards Fred and Jack "Sooooo" I ask a bit hopefully. "Fine" Jack huffs. Fred nods staring at his shoes. "You guys act like you're never gonna see me again" Flame says. "But what if we don't" Joe asks. She facepalms. "Plans" Matt asks. "You do realize you have a phone right" she says. "Besides, I'll come back all the time" she adds. "And, no you can't have my stuff". "But, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Jack says dramatically dropping to his knees.

"Come back on your 16th" Fred says sternly. "I will" she mutters with a slight grin. "Why are you smiling" Maria asks. "16's the legal drinking age. "And" Joe asks.
"AND WHISKEY SEEMS TO BE MY HOLY WATER" she and Kendra yell in unison. I laugh and ruffle her hair. "You hair is REALLY soft" I say before I can stop myself. She gives me a weird look and shrugs it off.

"Well let's go" I say grabbing their stuff. I start walking towards the mansion. Flame follows me "Sooooo" she says. "Hi" I say. "S'up" she asks. "Nothing much" I answer and we get to the mansion quickly. "I'm here, you're welcome" Flame says as she announces her arrival. "Kendra is too" she adds. I shake my head and smile. "Hello children" Slendy says nodding towards them. "S'up" Flame says leaning against a wall. Kendra smacks the back of Flame's head. "Be polite" she says. "Polite's not in my dictionary" Flame says,smirking.

"Go read a dictionary" Kendra mutters. "Already did" Flame answers in a sing-song tone. "Are you ALWAYS wearing sweaters" Slendy asks them and Kendra nods. "You guys can go pick rooms" he adds. Flame bolts upstairs with Aslan and Ryan behind her. "That's Flame for ya" Kendra says sighing as she follows Flame.