Chapter 46: A Dream

Narrator's P.O.V.
"Don't start singing" Flame said which caused Tweedledee and Tweedledum to close their mouths. Flame smiled. The white rabbit with the miniature purple tailcoat came speeding down the road. "I'm going to be late" it shrieked sounding like Alois Trancy and put a golden pocket watch back into the coat's side pocket.

The rabbit came speeding towards the killers. Joe held out a foot. The rabbit fell over it and tripped. Aslan grabbed it and everyone turned to Flame.

"What's your name" she asked with a smirk on her face. "Go eat shit" the rabbit hissed. "Alois?" Flame guessed, grinning. "Yup" the rabbit said cheerfully. "Alois Trancy" he says. "Now if you excuse me..." Alois the rabbit ran off.

"Now if you would follow us" the Tweedle twins began to lead the killers. Looks like we have to do this Flame thought to herself. "So Alice, how do you plan on beating the Red Queen" Tweedledum asked and Flame blinked. "As long as she's dead" Flame/Alice said. "And besides I'd never tell my strategy."

Tweedledum nodded in agreement. "Yes, that is very wise" Tweedledee said. "It's Alice" a voice cried out. An all-to-familiar voice. And that's when the dodo bird came into view. "Sebastian. Michaelis." Flame hissed. "I thought he was dead" BEN wondered out loud.

"He is" Flame muttered. "After demon sword, you stay dead. Forever." "Then why's he standing in front of us" Jeff asked. "I don't know" Flame ran a hand through her hair. "Maybe it's all a dream. Yeah a dream." the girl laughed like a mad man. Jack shook her. "Calm down" the boy screamed. The girl shook her head and blinked.

"I'm fine..." she muttered and let the others pass her, staying near the back trying to clear her head. Jeff lingered back. "You okay?" the lidless boy sounded almost, worried. "Fine" the girl muttered, tucking her hands into her pockets.

The boy attempted to roll his eyes. "I'm fine okay" the girl sounded, well, insane. "Just tell me" he said softly. "I feel insane" the girl exploded quietly. "You are insane" the boy said. "Yeah, so are you, but we're killers, we're not really aware we're insane, we think it's normal."

He nodded. "And here I feel insane, I'm aware of it." the girl said. "It's not natural. You feel like it's consuming you here, and besides I already had a bad feeling about this place and Sebastian being here just makes it worse" she buried her face in her hands.

The boy did something unthinkable, he hugged her. The two stood there in silence, thinking, hugging, and wondering. "It's not a dream is it" Flame broke the silence. "Nope" Jeff put his chin on top of Flame's head. "You're so short" he crowed. "Shut up" the girl whined.

So who likes the Jeff x Flame action. I know Krystal doesn't... Anyway back to the story!

The two stood there when Kendra came out of nowhere. "What-" Jeff started before Kendra cut him off. "The simple fact that someone other than I touched my Young Master disgusts me enough" Kendra interrupted.

"Where have you been the last like, fifteen minutes" Jeff protested. "You sound so yandere right now" Flame laughed. Kendra glanced at her with an eyebrow raised. She was about to say something when a red force/person/monster/thing came loaming around the killers. It turned towards Jeff when...

CLIFFHANGER DUN DUN DAHHH So guess what saved Jeff and you get a follow! So comment what you think. And if you can't do it for you... DO IT FOR THE VINE!!!! Jk, Jk do it for the follow