Chapter 8: Shopping

BEN's P.O.V

Slender hands me a grocery list and chores. I groan. I was ALMOST at level 80. I look over the list and whistle. That is a LOT of stuff. I feel Slender watching me walk away. "Stalker" I mutter as I walk away. "I heard that" he yells after me. "Congrats you have ears...not" I snap.

I walk into the kitchen and start organizing the fridge. "Who organizes a fridge anyway" I say. I grab Smile and Grinny's bowls and put food in them. I call them and they start eating. I grab the duster and start the kitchen,the living room,the library,the bathrooms,Slender's office,and everybody's room.

I plop on the couch that took forever and I'm STILL not even close to being done. I stand up and start organizing the movies and my games. I grab the vaccum and plug it in. I start vaccuming the living room,then the hallways,then everyone's room. I head to Sally's room and knock on the door.

"Hi BEN" Sally says cheerfully. "Do you wanna have a tea party" I ask her. She cheers and runs to go get Charlie. I give Charlie an uneasy wave and sit down next to Sally. I look at her clock it's 2:55,Slender said to get the grocerys by 3:45. I have too much time. "I'm gonna go ask Uncle Slender to make us some cookies" she says. "I can go" I say quickly,not wanting to be left alone with Charlie.

"But-" is all I can hear Sally say before I'm out the door. I glance at my watch it's 3:00. 45 minutes I think. "Hey Slender" I say walking into his study. "Yes BEN" he asks as I walk in. "Can me and Sally have cookies for our tea party" I ask. "Sally and I he corrects and yes". "Ok" I grab the cookie jar and head back to Sally's room. I walk in and see her whispering in Charlie's ear. That bear freaks me out.

"So what were you guys talking about I ask Sally". "Oh it's not important" she giggles. Sure it wasn't I think. I look at the clock again it's 3:15. "Sorry Sally but Slender wants me to go get grocerys" I tell her. "Ok" she says. "Bye Sally and Charlie" I say practicIally bolting out of her room. I always feel better when I'm not around Charlie. I change into my human form and head out the door towards the grocery store.

-

-

-

-

-

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok candy I think as I push the cart in front of me. I'm scanning the aisles when I bump into someone. "Sorry" I say as I look up towards their face. It's Kendra. Be cool,be cool I think as she smiles at me. "So are you hear with Flame" I ask as a lean on the cart. "Actually yeah" she says.

"Kendra" I hear Flame say walking up to us. "S'up BEN" she asks me. "You look like you're about to fall" she says as I crash to the ground. Flame laughs and Kendra covers her mouth. Kendra gives me her hand and I gladly take it. She pulls me up.

"So I'm gonna go get Skittles" Flame says. "I still don't know why I had to come" she adds. "Because we're all in this together" Kendra says. "Then why didn't everybody else come" she whines. "I don't know man" Kendra says and I laugh."So why are you here" Kendra asks. "Chores" I answer. "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she yells.

"I know right" I say. "Well I gotta go" she says "But call me sometime". She gives me her number and walks away. I watch her for a bit. I turn back to the cart grinning like an idiot.