Chapter 16: Evil

BEN P.O.V
I walk over to Kendra nervously. "Um... Kendra I called you and you didn't answer" I say. "Oh sorry my phone was broken" she says. "Oh Ok" I say.

Kendra POV
Did he really just buy that I think. I sound like Flame. I stop walking and think. BEN glances at me over his shoulder "Are you coming" he asks. "Coming" I say and quickly start walking again.

Kendra and BEN walk into the kitchen.

Jeff POV
Flame walks into the kitchen wearing headphones as always. Kendra's walking with BEN and I walk over to her. "Hi" I say. She rolls her eyes and ignores me. "And I thought Flame was the evil one" I say,smirking. She gives me a smirk and I walk over to Flame. "Hey" I say and she nods towards me like "S'up". "Children let's eat" Slendy says.

Flame grabs her plate and leaves the kitchen. Everyone else leaves going their separate ways. Slendy sighs. I laugh and walk after Flame. I walk into her room and see her watching T.V. with Aslan and Ryan. "S'up" she asks me. "Absolutely nothing" I say. "Join the club" she says and I sit next to her. She smiles a bit and finishes her food. "You done" she asks me and I nod. She grabs my plate and grins. Then I watch her burn the paper plates, bones and all.

I see the reflection of the fire in her eyes and she starts laughing. Aslan and Nick get off the bed and shake her. She snaps out of it. "I was having fun" she whines. "Too bad" Aslan says. "Hi Ms. Flame" we all turn around when we hear Sally's voice. She has Charlie with her. I swear that bear wants to kill me.

Flame's P.O.V
"Hi Ms. Flame" I hear and turn towards my door only to see Sally standing there with Charlie. Man that bear creeps me out...the irony. Usually I'm the one creeping people out. Why does Charlie remind me of Freddy from FNAF?

Sally's voice snaps me away from my Charlie thoughts. "Do you wanna have a tea party with me and Charlie" she asks just as Slendy calls me. "Sorry Sally" I say as I walk towards the door. "Maybe Jeff could have one with you guys" I say. Jeff gives me a dirty look. I laugh and walk to Kendra's room.

"Slendy wants us" I say. "What'd you do" she asks me. "What makes you think I did something" I say, innocently. "You have the look in your eye" she says. "I made Jeff have a tea party with Sally and Charlie" I say. We collapse into laughter and somehow make it to Slendy's office.