Chapter 51: A Plan

Narrator's P.O.V.
Kendra was pacing. She couldn't find her master and she didn't know where she was. So she paced around the treehouse, muttering to herself. "I swear to God Flame Phoenix, when I find you I'll kill you, simply because, you're an American and Americans are stupid" she turned towards the others.

"Soo none of you are worried that Flame's missing" she asked as she ran a hand through her hair, a habit she'd picked up from Flame. They ignored her. "She's with him" Kendra smirked. Fred and Jack's heads shot up. "Well, then let's go look" Fred said and then began dragging both Kendra and Jack to go help find Flame-not Jeff, just Flame.

~ Time Skip brought to you by of Death! Because of Death! makes everything sound cooler. See, Flame of Death! ~

Meanwhile at the Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane...
It was doctor time. "Now, why do you all think you do this" Dr. Shea asked quietly, carefully, safely. It disgusted Flame, really. The inmates turned to her. "You're like Arkham royalty" Jeff had told Flame earlier. She'd smirked at him. "Yeah and I guess they're my subjects" she'd smirked at him once more before walking off.

"Why do you think you're here, Flame" Dr. Shea asked in the same tone. "I don't think why I'm here, I know why I'm here" she smirked. "I'm gone insane, well that's what you think anyway" (she muttered the last part under her breath) "And I kill people for a living" she chuckled at the end of her sentence.

The inmates began applauding and cheering. "And why do you feel this way" Flame could tell the doctor was getting irritated. "My sanity snapped" the girl smirked. "And it's not coming back" she then began laughing, laughing.

A few of the inmates backed away, fearing their lives. Most either leaned forward or joined in on her laughing. Jeff, however, looked... ashen. He put a hand on Flame's shoulder. "Calm down" he muttered. She sighed, snapped, and the room went silent.

"Excuse us a sec" Jeff grabbed Flame's hand and dragged her to the hallway. The inmates began hooting, clapping, and yelling after them. "Get some" a voice yelled. Flame swiped Jeff's knife and threw it over her shoulder, behind her.

The room went silent once again. The duo continued on their way, still holding hands. They rounded a corner and stopped. "We have to get out of here" Jeff hissed. "How" she smirked and leaned against her favorite wall.

"I don't know" the lidless boy tugged at his hair. "That's why I called you. I want your help" he pleaded. "I mean- I can't" he began babbling, his words turning to gibberish. "Jeff." the lidless boy continued babbling, completely ignoring her. "Jeff" she tried again. "JEFF" she screamed and the lidless boy finally shut up.

"Y-yeah" he stuttered. "First, we gotta make a plan if we wanna get out of here" she smirked. "A plan to escape?" he asked. "Yeah." she grinned. "A plan to escape." a smirk crossed over Flame's face. She looked almost, dangerous.