Chapter 14: Panic! at the Disco

Dark Link's POV
I notice out the corner of my eye a girl in a black hoodie playing with fire. "Y'know you really shouldn't do that" I say walking up to her. She ignores me. I look a little closer and notice she's wearing headphones. I teleport in front on her. She doesn't bat an eye. Interesting I think.

She takes out her headphones. "Hey" she says. I smirk "Hey princess,what's your name" I ask her. "Not princess" she snaps. "And besides shouldn't you be losing a fight with Link right now" she asks and smirks. My face grows hot and I glare at her.

"So what is your name" I ask her. "Flame" she states simply. "So what cha doing out here" I ask her. "Bored" she answers. "Ok". She stands up. She puts her headphones back in and starts walking away. "What are you listening too" I ask her,while running after her. "Panic! at the Disco I write sins not tragedies" she answers.

"Cool". "You have no idea who that is do you" she asks. I shake my head and blush. She offers me a headphone and I take it. "Nice" I say breaking the silence after the song. "Do me a favor" she asks me. I nod "Sure". "Google Panic! at the Disco when you get home". I nod and watch her walk away a smile on my face.