Chapter 17: Jake from State Farm

Slendy's P.O.V
Flame and Kendra walk into my office laughing hysterically. "What'd you do" I ask Flame. "Why does people keep saying that" she says. "You always do something,Flame" Kendra says shaking her head. "No" Flame protests. "Remember that one time".

Kendra laughs "No". "I hate you". "No you don't". "I know". "Anyway" I say, cutting off the two's bickering. "What" Flame asks. Kendra smacks her. "Geez" Flame mutters. "Deal with it" Kendra sasses. "I want you two to kill someone" I say. Flame's eyes immediately light up.

"Who" she and Kendra ask in unison. "An old enemy of mine" I say. "Which enemy" Flame says. "Jake from State Farm" I say. "WHAT" both girls yell. "He wouldn't give me insurance" I say. "You don't need insurance" Kendra explodes. "You really don't" Flame adds. "Fine" I say. "You can kill the Russian ambassador coming to America on Friday" I say. Flame grins. Kendra chuckles. Both get up and leave my office.

Kendra P.O.V.
"So how are we gonna do this" I ask Flame as we walk out of Slendy's office. "Drown him,have birds peck him,then burn him" she says. "Nice" I say and we walk into her room. Ugh Jeff's here. I can't stand him. Flame knows it too. She really does have a death wish. I glare at Jeff and he smirks at me. I flip him off and walk over to Ryan.

Flame POV
Kendra glares at Jeff and he smirks at her. I hold back a laugh. "So how'd your tea party go" I ask Jeff. "Never again" he says. "You were scared" Kendra mocks Jeff. He glares at her. "Like you could stay with that bear" he says. "I could" Kendra says. "Then go" he says shoving her out the door. I smirk. This could be interesting.