Chapter 2: The Hostage

Fred's P.O.V
I told Flame to stay. She won't listen and I don't even know why. I hear the door open and slam shut. "What did I say about slamming the door" I ask walking into the room. I see Flame dragging a knocked out dude inside. I call everybody to the living room and glare at Flame.

"Who's this" Kendra asks. Flame shrugs "Attacker, tried to shoot me" she says. "I told you to stay" I say. "I'm fine thanks for asking" she says sarcastically. "So why'd you bring him here" Maria asks. She smiles a sinister smile. We back away. "Oh don't get your panties in a twist" she says.

We laugh and the dude starts waking up. We stop laughing and he sits up. "Where am I" he asks. "We'll ask the questions here" Flame says. He nods and his face turns pale. "Why'd you attack me" she asks. "M-m-my b-boss made m-me" he stutters terrified of Flame. "Who's your boss" she asks. "I-i can't tell you" he says. Flame nods "Okay" was all she said. She turns to us and smirks. "Christ would have thought I was interrogating you" she says. "You might as well been" we all say in unison.

She laughs and dissapears upstairs for her guitar. She comes back down quickly and starts playing Everclear's Rock Star. "I wanna be a rock star" she sings and we all join in. "Hate to stop I say but it's 1 in the morning go to bed". They groan. Flame smirks "Rock stars stay up" she says. "Not when they're 15" I say. "Yes mom" she says heading upstairs. Kendra laughs. We all go to our rooms and go sleep.