Chapter 37: Kendra's Past

Kendra's P.O.V.
I don't like him because of the past and the bad memories I think. Now you wanna know my past and memories, huh? Thought so.

Flashback
It was a cold,rainy, and dark night. My name was Krystal back then,long ago. Thunder boomed and crashed. Lightning crackled. We didn't have an alarm though I thought we needed one. "What if there're burglars or something?" I complain to my mom.

She's not listening.... It's late at night and I still can't sleep. "Might as well get a drink..." I mutter as I walk downstairs. A crash illuminates the silence. I quickly grab my sais I hid behind the couch and creep towards the kitchen.

Weird. There's nobody here. I then here my parents scream. "GO TO SLEEP!" I hear someone yell. "Mom!" I yell as I crash into their room. I see a boy with burnt skin and no eyelids standing over them with a knife. He stabs my dad in the chest and I scream.

He turns around and I finally get a good look at his face. "Who are you?" I ask. "Jeff, Jeff the Killer " he says casually as he spins the knife on his finger.

"You killed my parents!" I say angrily and take a step towards him. He throws his knife and a block it with one of my sais. It cuts his cheek. He winces slightly and I stab him in the leg. The adrenaline's rushing through me. I pick him up and throw him against the wall. He groans in pain. "Get. Out." I hiss. "What if I don't wanna?" he says becoming cocky all of a sudden.

"What if I just kill you too?" he asks as he spins his knife. "Just. GO!!!" I yell as I throw him out the window. I sit there panting for a while and sigh as I lean against the wall, finally calming down. "I hate you Jeff..." I mutter. "And trust me you'll regret what you did." "Trust me..." I whisper.

At least he didn't get to Katy. Where is Katy? I'll find her in the morning. I sigh and lean against the wall, falling into a deep, dark dreamless sleep.

Man I hate that boy. Can Flame fix that? I hope not. He knows what he did.

Revenge will be mine. Screw you Jeff. Screw you. Not even Flame can fix that.