Chapter 54: AND WHISKEY SEEMS TO BE MY HOLY WATER

Narrator's P.O.V.
The killers woke up early the next morning. Fred was rushing them saying something about this being the second-to-last chapter or something? Flame didn't really know. She just wanted to sleep.

"Let's gooooooo!" Fred began pushing people forward. "Fred?" Flame yawned. "Yeah" he was oblivious. "If you don't shut up I will kill you. And then we won't come back for you. And you'll just stay dead" Fred shruged and threw his little sister over his shoulder.

~ Time Skip brought to you by OH WELL IMAGINE
AS I'M PACING THE PEWS IN A CHURCH CORRIDOR
AND I CAN'T HELP BUT TO HEAR
NO I CAN'T HELP TO HEAR AN EXCHANGING OF WORDS
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SAYS A BRIDESMAID TO A WAITER
AND YES BUT WHAT A SHAME, WHAT A SHAME
THE POOR GROOM'S BRIDE IS A WHORE ~

The Joker had left a few hours ago. What was everybody else doing now? Having a party-in honor of Flame and Jack and birthdays. "You know what day it is" Jack grinned. "We're 16!" his twin sister dashed off.

"Where's she going" Kaname asked. "To buy whiskey" Kendra grinned. "Why" Kaname hesitated. "You'll see in 5,4,3,2, and... 1" Kendra grinned as Flame came racing back a bottle in her hands.

"Why'd you buy whiskey" Kaname blinked. Flame grinned at Kendra with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She then began playing familiar notes. Kendra grinned.

"WELL I'M NOT A VAMPIRE BUT I FEEL LIKE ONE" Kendra began shouting.
"SOMETIMES I SLEEP ALL DAY BECAUSE I HATE THE SUN...... LIGHT"
"MY HANDS ARE ALWAYS SHAKING, BODY'S ALWAYS ACHING, AND THE DARK IS WHEN I FEED"
"AND I CAN LOWER ANY WOMAN THAT I WANT TOO IN MY BED.... WITH ME
"AND WHISKEY SEEMS TO BE MY HOLY WATER" Now Flame joined in.

And with that the killers dug into their whiskey.

A few minutes after...
"So you just started drinking and you can already hold your liquor" Fred shook his smiling head at his little sister. "Yeah" she took another shot. "You know Lily drank too" Matt grinned. "You two will not give up on that, will you" Fred sighed.

"No." the duo shook their heads in unison. "No we won't" they grinned. "Try some" Matt attempted to coax Lily. "Do it for the birthday girl" Flame grinned. Lily hid behind Fred. Flame and Matt pouted.