Chapter 5: Creepypastas

Jeff the Killer's P.O.V
We're all sitting in the living room doing nothing. The TV'S on but nobody's watching it. Slender walks in just as it switched to the news. I see about 5 helicopters and tons of cop cars chasing 9 people. They split up and 2 end up on the top of the biggest rooftop.

They keep talking too each other and gesturing towards the helicopter. I see the one in the black hoodie nod and jump off. Our eyes widen. I see the one in the maroon hoodie start making shadows and shoot them at the police helicopters. I see them shoot at the news at the news helicopter.

The screen goes black and we all stand there in shock. "Did they jump off a building!?!?!" I say. "Really that's what you ask" BEN says. "No fighting I want you two to go find them" Slender says. "Just the two on the roof" he adds.

We nod and start heading towards the door. I surprised BEN followed me he usually goes through the TV. I'm actually excited to see Flame. Then again they jumped off a building... I hope they're okay. "Let's look at the building where they where at" I say. BEN shrugs "okay".

I see a figure in a black hoodie dart past us. "Hey" I yell out. They don't stop but laugh as they pass us. "C'mon" I yell to BEN and I start chasing after them. I start yelling and they run faster. They start walking and we slow down. We start following them and they stop at a mansion.

They walk inside and come back out with the person in the maroon hoodie. I tackle them. The one in the black hoodie stops and I get a get a good look at their face. "Y-you're a girl" I say.

"I wouldn't have noticed" she says sarcastically pushing me off of her. "Hey Kendra" she says turning to the girl with the maroon hoodie. She's talking to BEN. "Say can you guys follow us" I say. She's about to answer when everybody else comes out. "Um who are you" the dude with quiffed hair says. "And WHAT are you doing with our little sister" the other one says. "Don't get your panties in a twist" Flame says and I laugh.

"So what were you guys doing" the guy with white streaks in his hair says. "Slenderman wants us to come to the mansion" Kendra says. "But Flame's our little sister" quiff says. "You guys do know I'm 15 right" she says. They nod. "But-" regular hair starts but a boom cut him off. I stand up and watch Flame dash towards the sound. "Be careful" I yell after her. I don't want her hurt I think as I watch her disappear towards the sound.