Chapter 11: Freedom

Jack P.O.V.
They locked us in a closet. Flame leans against a wall and balancing fire on the tip of her nose. I walk to the other side of the room and do the same,only with a snowflake. "Copycat" she says as I pass her. I growl at her. "Are you a dog" she asks. I flip her off and she chuckles.

"Someone's gonna end up dead" she mutters. "And it ain't gonna be me". "We're not gonna let you out" Fred reminds us. "You're still there" I ask. "Well duh" Flame says. "What about food" she says frantically. "And using the bathroom" I add. "We'll give you food" Fred says. "And one of us will follow you into the bathroom".

"No stand outside the bathroom" we say in unison. "That's just nasty". He laughs "See you're already on the same page". "You'll get out of here in no time". "No we won't" I mutter. I hear Fred's footsteps gradually get softer as he walks away. Flame starts quietly singing My Chemical Romance's Mama. "Stop asking me questions I'd hate to see you cry" she sings.

"That's like us" I say before I can stop myself. She stops singing "I know". "Well we keep asking you questions" I say. She stays silent probably pouting in her corner. I smile and start inching towards her. "Go away" she mumbles. "No" I say. "You're annoying". "I try". "NANANANANANANANANANA BATMAN!!!!!!!" she says randomly.

"You're random" I say. "So... you forgive me" I ask my voice trailing off. "I forgive you" I add quickly. "I guess" she says shrugging. The door flys open and we say everybody standing there. "FREEDOM" Flame yells running outside. I laugh and walk out after her.

She runs upstairs too her room and grabs her phone,sketchbook,and colored pencils. She dashs past us and out the door. "So... what now" I ask the others. Matt smirks " I have a plan" he says. An arrow flys through the door and that's MY thing is written on it. We laugh.