Chapter 66: Mandatory Meetings

Narrator's P.O.V.

Dark's eyes snapped open and smirked to himself. Jeff didn't get to cuddle with her. "Flame... Flame..." he started to shake her. "No." she attempted to roll over. Dark tightened his grip.

"If you don't get up right now, I'm going to dump a bottle of vodka on your head." he bit her ear. "I'm up..." she groaned. "Why do we have to get up, anyway?" she turned to him.

"Mandatory all pastas meeting." he tossed her the infamous idiot sweater. She tugged it on and glanced at him, "What time is it anyway?" she asked. "It's 3 am." he grinned.

"Why the fuck did you wake me up at 3 am?" she gave him a sleepy glare. "Because Slender ordered all of us to be there." he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.

The pastas were gathered around the kitchen table and were actually paying attention. But they were scared, of course they were still up. "We have to do something." Slender said. "Any suggestions?" he asked.

"How about go back to sleep and have this meeting after noon?" sleepy Flame was more sarcastic than usual. "We can't do that." Slender redirected her. "You said any suggestions." she mumbled under her breath.

"All in favor of having this meeting after noon say I" Flame was responded with a chorus of I's. "We're not having the meeting after noon!" Slender burst out. "Fine..." the pastas groaned. Flame grabbed a beer. "Better than coffee." she shrugged.

"I'm not even going to try to stop you." Jack was also not a morning person. "Good." she rested her hands on her head, beer discarded. "Seriously, after noon would be great!" Jack suddenly yelled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Fred yelled at Jack.

"Jesus Christ..." Flame muttered under her breath. "I got it!" Kendra sat up. "Why not- the next time she comes here strap a camera and a voice recorder on her?" she suggested. "Let's all say yes so we can leave." Flame remarked, slyly.

"All in favor say I." Slender sighed. Slender's response was immediately and instantly I, tired creepypastas leaned forward eagerly awaiting leave. "You're dismissed." and the pastas were gone and back in their beds.

"Sweet, sweet sleep," Flame flopped onto the bed. "Which I never get enough of..." she mumbled under her breath. "You don't, do you?" Dark leaned over. "That's what I just said." tired Flame was not amused.

"That's not good for you." he climbed on top of her and wrapped his arms around her. "W-what are y-y-you d-d-d-doing?" her face was bright red and stuttering was now Flame's thing apparently.

"Helping you fall asleep." Dark smirked, his face dreadfully close to her's. And the worst part? She didn't mind it- she didn't mind it at all.