Chapter 68: Elves

Narrator's P.O.V.

Alcohol was a very interesting thing. It intoxicated the vampire who refused to believe two things; the fact that she was drunk ( and she knew it too) and the fact that she wasn't gonna stop (and you know the killer hangover in the morning but that's a story for another time.)

Kendra pushed back the shrub in her way and sighed in relieve when she saw her master. Drunk, and sure to have a hangover in the morning, but there never the less. "You're not gonna stop her?" she asked her master's apparent official Phoenix pets.

"You know what'll happen if they try." Kendra glanced at the dark elf. "Dark..." Flame looked like she lost her train of thought. "You know..." run on sentences were drunk Flame's speciality. "You're a dark..." she paused for dramatic effect. "Elf!" she finished with a gleam in her eyes before laughing hysterically.

"I am not!" Dark stomped his foot. "You're short, you're an elf." drunk Flame deadpanned. "I'm taller than you." Dark groaned. "But you're the evil elf in Santa's workshop!" she exclaimed. She suddenly tackled him. "I caught the evil elf!" she cheered. Sitting on his stomach, she poured the rest of the Rum Chata on Dark's face.

"I don't like Rum Chata." she explained. "You're very furry." she adressed her official lion. "And so are you." she chuckled and glanced at her official wolf. "Let's..." she shook off a slight daze. "Let's go back now." she said with a laugh.

Wrapping an arm around her waist to keep her steady, Dark began to lead her back to her room. "Where... are we... going?" drawing out sentences was fun. "Your room." Dark said simply. "For sex?" even drunk Flame was still a pervert.

"N-no!" Dark said quickly whilst blushing a bright red. "Penis, penis, va-gina!" Flame was drunk singing her new single. Dark kept blushing and breathed a sigh of relief as they walked back into her room.

"I'm sleepy.." Flame collapsed face forward onto the bed. "You're a handful Phoenix." Dark chuckled. He tucked her in, put the Bud Light on the dresser, shut the light off, and quietly slipped out of her room.

"What were you doing in there?" Jeff had his arms crossed and he was shit jealous. "Nothing..." now Dark was annoyed. "Touching my girl." Jeff hissed. "She's not your girl." Dark glared. "And she's not mine either." Dark was a truthful person, elf- thing.

"Just go away." Jeff was a very pissy person. "I'll go away when you back off my girl." yup, just casually fighting outside your drunk crush's door, no problem for these two idiots. "She's not your's," Jeff hissed. "You said so yourself." each boy stormed off in his own direction, both fuming mad with one thing on their mind's. She's mine.