Chapter 43: Hoopla!

Flame's P.O.V.
Kendra punches Jeff. Hard. "Ow!" he mutters and rubs his arm. "What was that for?" he adds. "For making us do all that walking" she smiles. "Yeah..." Katy says walking backwards and falling. Off the cliff. "Why was there a cliff in the forest?" Fred asks. "Hey Katy!" I yell down.

"If you're still alive yell hoopla!" I yell. No answer. "I didn't like her anyway..." Jeff smirks. "Me neither!" Kendra agrees. "You guys agreed on something." I say smirking before dashing off. They chase after me and I hear a sparrow screech. And then on again (suprise, surprise) I get tackled to the ground, stuck. And then (once again) my head gets abused.

~ Time Skip brought to you by the Gerber Life Grow Up Plan ~

"HERE I AM IN YOUR LIFE,"
"HERE YOU ARE IN MINE!"
"YES, WE HAVE A SUITE LIFE,"
"MOST OF THE TIME!"
"YOU AND ME WE GOT A WORLD TO SEE,"
"SO COME ON DOWN!"
"JUST ME AND YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO,"
"SO COME DOWN!"
"IT'S YOU AND ME,"
"AND ME AND YOU!"
"WE GOT THE WHOLE PLACE TO OURSELVES,"
"YOU AND ME WE GOT IT ALL FOR FREE!"
"SO COME ON DOWN,"
"THIS IS THE SUITE LIFE!"
"WE'VE GOT A SUITE LIFE"
And with that Jack and I finish the song. "So no one's gonna question the cliff or..." Fred tries. "Shut up Fred!" we all say in unison. He groans. I stick out my tongue at him.

Kendra's P.O.V.
"That's not very proper my lady," I smirk. "Ladies don't stick out their tongues." She rolls her eyes. "They don't roll they're eyes either." "Well then, ladies are boring!" she grins. I know that face. "What'd you do?" I ask suspicion clear in my tone. "Nothing..." she grins as our eyes fall on sleeping Matt. With neon green hair? "He is so gonna kill you when he wakes up!" Kaname grins. "You're on your own..." I grin.

Jeff's P.O.V. .... DON'T KILL ME KRYSTAL
I agreed on something with her. This is serious. I glance at Flame a soft and small smile on my face. She doesn't glance up from the gun she's examining. She fires at Lily's head.

Lily squeaks and hides. "Calm down, it won't shoot, damn piece of shit..." she says. "Toss me that screwdriver." she says. I lean over and toss it to her. I get a nod as some form of thanks. Flame Phoenix I think. You're something else...