Chapter 47: A Kiss

Narrator's P.O.V.
The giant red monster/force/thing loamed over Jeff when... a small yellow thing suddenly tackled it, which somehow scared it off. The small yellow thing came up to Flame. The girl grinned. "Oh hey Pikachu."

"Back up." Kendra and Jeff said in unison. "You never told us you had a pikachu" they protested. "You never asked" Flame laughed. The duo glared at her. She smirked at them.

"Well, I'm bored, so I'm leaving" she announced. Kendra chuckled. "I'm gonna go look for Fred" she then (somehow the animal bastardo) disappeared. "Come with me" Jeff grabbed Flame's hand, his normally white face adjoining a light pink.

"Where're we-" the girl started before the boy cut her off. "Just trust me" was all he said. She shrugged. The two stopped running and ended up in front of a gate. This one had a castle/mansion behind it.

The two climb a tree and sit on a rather sturdy branch. Jeff (attempted) to sneakily grab Flame's hand. "You're not sneaky, at all" she smirked at the boy without glancing towards him. The boy blushed when he suddenly leaned towards her.

And then he kissed her.

We interrupt this Jeff x Flame moment to bring you an important message. JEFF AND FLAME SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES JEFF PUSHING A BABY CARRIAGE

And then she kissed back. "Now isn't that cute" a Madame Red sounding voice cooed. The two pulled apart, blushing fiercely. "Aw crap, it's the Chesire cat" the girl swore. The boy laughed. The girl smirked at him before jumping off the branch and landing in the mansion/castle's yard.

"Y'know Kendra's gonna kill you right" Flame said after the pale boy landed next to her. His face turned even paler if that was possible. "I don't wanna die" he whined. "Keep dreaming" she muttered and started creeping across the lawn.

"What're you-" the boy started before she cut him off. "Just trust me" she grinned. "I am having major deja vu right now" Jeff remarked. "Ya got that right" Flame hid behind a bush.

Jeff followed her. "Why are-" he started once again before (suprise, suprise) being cut off. "Shut up" Flame hissed as he finally froze, hearing the footsteps. The duo sat there in silence, a thought running through Flame's mind.

We're in the Mad Hatter's garden. Who's also insane... and possibly knows how to get out of here. Oh boy, here we go again...