Chapter 19 ~ las vegas

"Yes, but that was a long time ago, I kinda flirted with to set him up to take out Chico. That was only when he and I met at first. I knew it was messed up but i wanna do it myself now. I promise you there's nothing on between us."

"Good to know. Do you know why saya kissed Marcus?"

"She kissed him to lower him back to kings dominion."

I nod my head.

"I'll see you later I guess, I have to do a couple of things."

I put out my cigarette and head back to my room. What I don't understand is why would saya kissing him lead him back to kings dominion? I honestly don't care anymore. I should probably start packing my things.

"Where you going?" Marcus says

"Remember I have a job to do?"

"I forgot, how long will you'll be gone?"

"A week at most, I already told master Lin I'm going."

"Can I go with you? You know to keep you company."

He whispers in my ear and I start to get shivers down my spine.

"You are one horny mother fucker aren't you? I don't know Marcus, Will you distract me?"

"Not at all, how about we bring the rest of our friends along with us? Let's make it a road trip."

"I like what you're thinking. Go tell the rest of them, I got a shit ton to pack."

He kisses my cheek then heads out of my room. I don't exactly like the idea of all of us going but at this point I don't care, but that smile on his face did make me melt. What the hell is wrong with me? I swear I gotta stop whatever the hell I'm feeling.

I go outside waiting for the rest of them. I get in my car Because of course I get impatient. I soon hear them and they all get in. For the most part I'm quiet, I talk once in a while but not too much.

"It's way too silent for my taste."

I play the radio and the music starts to play, I start to get less tense and Marcus lights up my cigarette like the good boyfriend he his. It's times like this when we're at our most happiest and vulnerable at the same time. We have no cares in the world, just teenagers having the time of their life's with no adults to tell us what we can't and can do.

After a while on the road we stop at a gas station so that I can get gas and everyone can use the bathroom. Some random guy comes up to Billy and Marcus and offers to sell them coke. They pay for it and the guy immediately goes running off. They open the bag and have devastated looks on their faces.

"Let's guess that mother fucker played your dumbasses."

Me and Maria both start bursting out laughing.

"Oh come on! I knew that shit was too expensive." Billy says disappointed.

"Are y'all really that desperate for a hit? That just sad."

"Luckily I'm always prepared. Here, This should do you justice."

"Thanks."

Billy takes it away from me and tries to hit a line.

"Hey! Man sharing is caring." Marcus says

"Fine." Billy rolls his eyes and gives him the bag.

"We should get on the road guys, saya you driving?"

"buckle up bitches."

After half way of the trip most of us have already fallen asleep. The only awake is saya.