Chapter 30 - its time esmerelda

The day of my coronation has me filled up with different emotions, I was woken up with water to the face by Jayden.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT, you wet my whole bed!"

"Happy birthday prima!"

"Shut up!"

(Prima is cousin in Spanish)

I get up in frustration and throw a pillow at him. I wash my face and teeth then take a shower.
You know when you think about everything in the shower? Yeah that's how I'm feeling, the nerves start to get to me.

Hopefully this all works out and doesn't blow up in my face. As I'm walking out I put on a robe and start to brush out my hair.

I go down to eat breakfast and I already see people dressed up.

"Why did no one wake me up?"

"We tried, until Jayden had to use plan c and dump water on you. None of us wanted to die so we all voted on him." Saya says.

"Smart, so why exactly are you guys up so early it's 7am."

"No it's not, it's 12pm."

"Oh shit, why did no one tell me!?"

I go running up to my room and I hear them all laughing, yes i know I'm always late for everything.

"This isn't funny guys!"

I start to brush out my hair and dear god it was so knotted, I heat my curling iron and get straight to styling my hair. My makeup artist comes knocking on the door and I let her in.

"Your just on time mean while I'm trying to figure out what do with my hair."

"You look like you need help, can I?"

"Yes please."

"Ta da, perfect now let's get started on your makeup, we don't have much time

"Ta da, perfect now let's get started on your makeup, we don't have much time."

I take a deep breath before I start having a panic attack, I let Alyssa do her job then she leaves so I can get changed.

"Stupid short arms, I can't get the zipper up."

I feel someone's cold hands go up my spine and I turn around to see Marcus.

"Thanks, So what do you think? I know it's weird, I don't really wear dresses that often but I like this one."

I do a 360 spin and I see him smile and pull me in by the waist.

"You look amazing-"

"Just amazing?"

"Okay fine you look beautiful." He laughs.

"Well I just wanna to see how you were doing, and I don't I know how to tie a tie. I never did it before."

"That's fine, I used to try to tie my dads when I was little, he would have to fix it after I tried to do it."

"You miss them don't you? Your parents?"

"What the hell am I gonna do with you Marcus? And yes I do, very much. But most of all I always wondered if my brother made it alive, what would of he been like? but at the same time I'm glad that he never experienced the same things I went through. So much pain for someone so young is difficult and hard."

"I know what you mean, but If he did make it he would be thankful that you took care of him and held him under your wing for so long. You would been the best sister ever."

"Don't make me cry Marcus, it's gonna ruin my makeup."

"Alright."

"At this point I've cried so much that it feels so natural to me, in some ways I owe it to you, and not because you cheated on me. You showed me what's like to feel these emotions that I never felt before, wether it's love, sadness, or happiness. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you Marcus."

"Now your gonna make me cry, I'm sorry for causing you to cry so much."

"Don't be, I'm kinda glad you did, but if you make me cry again and I don't mean tears of joy. I mean this in the nicest way possible, I will break your neck and feed you to my dogs."

"Since when do you have dogs?"

"I always had them but they are trained to not do certain stuff normal dogs would do. I honestly don't know how to thank you."

"Well have a few ideas." He smirks.

"Your lucky your cute."

I kiss him and I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

My uncle opens the door and is at a lost of words, he is completely speechless.

"You look amazing princesa, you look exactly like your mom."

"You think my parents are proud of me?"

"Of course, why wouldn't they be? To be fair during your parents time they did a lot worse compare to the shit you do. But Im still proud of you, I remember when you were a little girl running around with a gun in your hand chasing me but now your chasing other people, I taught you well."

He hugs me and kisses my cheek, once he let's go he face goes straight.

"Alright, enough with the sad stuff, it's time esme."

"Here we go."

I was about to leave until I see Marcus all nervous but I grab his hand and take him with me.

"We're in this together." I say