Chapter 87 - jealousy

I woke up the next day with dried tears on my face, mascara was smeared across my face. My brown eyes were red from crying all night, I went to my bathroom and began to take a hot shower hoping that it would somehow make me feel better.

I get changed quickly into my uniform and coincidentally come out at the same time Xavier does. I go down the stairs walking to his car while he gets in the driver's seat. It takes an hour to get there so the entire time it's completely silent, once we get there I hold out my hand for him to grab then put a smile on my face.

"Well congrats to the young couple, you don't mind if I have a rendezvous with Marcus right? Nah why would you care, after all, he's up for grabs. You were never the right match for him, well good luck you two."

My smile dropped after the girl left, I'd never seen her before. I give Xavier a side eye then take my hand out of his.

"I'm going to kill this bitch, hold my bag jackass, I'll be back before the first period starts," I say through my teeth and then walk away. He fully understands what I said and then runs after me.

I walk into the girl's bathroom and see the girl reapplying her lipstick.

"I think I know Marcus enough to know that he wouldn't want a slut like you around him, word of advice, if you keep asserting yourself into places you're not wanted, you are going to get your head blown off. Let's make this one very clear newbie, not only is Marcus mine but you should know that if you start messing with me, it's going to end very badly. Go ahead and ask around, people will tell you what I'm capable of doing."

"I don't think that's how it works, we wouldn't want your hot fiancé to find out you still have feelings for Marcus now do we? What is wrong with you?."

"Are you really blackmailing me? Trust me he's not going to care but a little word of advice, I don't like to share."

"He's not yours anymore, psycho much? Get out of my way I have better things to do than to be arguing with a skank like you." She walks past me and I yank her by the hair and slam her face against the wall. I take out my knife and cut the side of her face.

"You're not going to kill me you don't have the heart to do it!"

"oh please, I'm the one person who has no guilt who when comes to people like you. I'm glad I'll be the last person you'll see before you die."

I break her neck with my bare hands and throw her body to the floor. Xavier comes in with his eyes wide open and I wipe her blood off my face with my hand .

"You really do stay true when it comes to your threats, is that your blood?"

"no, didn't get in a single punch It's not like someone cared about her, she's a rat, and people probably didn't know she even existed." I snatch my bag from his hand and go to my room to get changed and he follows me.

"You need to be careful Esmerelda-"

"I'm sorry, are we on speaking terms? I'm asking because I didn't know that." I grabbed some wipes and cleaned off the blood that was on me.

"How many times do I need to apologize? I get it I fucked up and I will forever be in your debt, I shouldn't have said that about your mom-"

"Enough! I get it you're sorry but you can't just expect me to be happy with this situation. You don't realize that I'm scared of losing everything right now, especially Marcus, I trust him enough to make the right decisions but you saw exactly what happened. They don't care if he rejects them, they are still going to keep pushing, I just killed someone because of that. We both know Marcus isn't really a fighter, so there's not much he can do."