Chapter 70 - black beauty

Before I start this chapter, thank you so much for reading my story, I cannot thank you enough. It's been a long journey writing this story and thank you for sticking with me for this long. I started writing this story in July of 2021, I've grown as a writer and I'm still learning but trust me it's so going to be worth it. There are going to be way more chapters, You don't wanna miss out on what's coming next for Marcus and Esmerelda.

~Jocelyn🖤
_________________________________

I've been in bed all day hating myself for the decisions I've made and done, I should be more careful and not be so reckless all the time. I still have to go one of these days to make an appointment for an abortion, everything is happening so fast.

Jayden happened to make a quick stop and give me some company, We both promised to never keep secrets from each other and he's like a brother to me. I have to tell him before he finds out on his own. He has a problem with trusting people, his mom walked out of his life because she wanted a be a whore and promised him she would be back from vacation from Las Vegas but never came back. I was the one who provided with him a shoulder to cry on and a heart to help him understand that he matters and always will.

He has a sweet soul but knows when not to show it because people take advantage of it, from when I first showed up in his life he made it his mission to make me smile but failed to do so. Dressed up like a clown, danced horribly, and even put a permanent marker on my uncle's face, let me tell you that didn't end so well.

One day at our family stables, my uncle was giving us a lesson about how to ride a horse, he was in fear of being on one, and without my uncle looking the horse was walking away with Jayden on its back. He was yelling out for his dad to help and somehow managed to fall off it and into the horse's drinking water.

I fall to the floor, not being able to breathe because of my laughter. Both of them stared at me because they hadn't seen me laugh or smile before. God I love both of them, I wouldn't have made it this long without them.

He comes into my room like usual and sees how horrible I look.

"Shit Esme, you look like shit. That's a pretty bad fever, Marcus told me because I was asking for you. Aren't you bored from being here all day?"

"Yes, what are you doing here? Did you come to see how disgusting I look? I don't blame you, I always radiate Lana del Rey energy, the goddess, anyways Care to explain why your here?"

"Well I need to get sick because I have an exam next week, now Cough it up cousin I need to get sick." He sits next to me and tries to hug me but I push him off my bed.

"Rude!" Jayden yells from the ground.

"I have something I want to tell you but you have to promise me to not tell your dad, he can't ever find out about it unless it's from me."

"Shit, it's that serious okay." We both pinky promise and I finally let it out.

"I'm pregnant." He's completely speechless, his eyes go wide, and covers his mouth with his hand, then after a while of letting it sink in. A smile grows on his face.

"I'm going to be an uncle? Fuck yes!" I stop him immediately from saying anything else.

"Woah slow your roll, I'm not keeping it. I didn't even know I could get pregnant after I was told I couldn't. I'm not ready and I'm not sure I'll ever will be."

"Who's the dad?" He says bluntly with his arms crossed.

"Marcus, I never slept with Xavier." He lets out a deep breath and I can tell that he's relieved.

"What did he have to say about this?"

"That he supported me, whether I do have the kid or not. You know how complicated my life is, I'm not giving myself and other weaknesses Jayden."

"I get it, your scared. Don't let your fear determine your future, You're great with kids and I know you would be such an amazing mom."

"I'm used to people threatening to kill me but I'm not going to bring a kid into this world only for god to take me out of it before I can see them grow. I'm not going to let that happen, My life will be over before it even starts, I worked too hard."

"Yeah, I guess your right, for now just live your life. It's okay to make mistakes, do them right now because you're going to look back at the past one day and say you hate your teenage self."

"Already do, now go, before I throw up on you." He gets up immediately and runs out the door, I laugh uncontrollably and start to stare up at my ceiling.

"What happened to Jayden? I just saw him running away as if he's going to cry." Marcus comes in through the door.

"He has a fear of throwing up so I told him that so he can get out of my room. I also told him about the cells in my stomach, he wanted to be an uncle but I told him I'm not keeping it so he said okay."

"Are you feeling better? Your fever is going down."He checks my forehead.

"Yeah, I should be able to go to class tomorrow but after I have to go to the abortion clinic to make an appointment. I'm still going to drink and do drugs, it's not like it's going to matter, I'm not keeping it."

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"I don't know but I seriously don't care anymore. I just want to get over with." I put my hand on my stomach and roll my eyes.

"I have your homework here, I'll help you with it. Master Jurgen has us using formulas to create our bomb, he accidentally made a hole in a wall by throwing a brick at Viktor. It's a long story. For this project we are forced to work in groups, you'll never guess who's in our-"

"Your rambling Marcus, call down."I laugh he places a quick kiss on my lips until we hear a knock on my door.

"I'll get it." He opened my door to see Xavier there leaning against the side of the door.

"It's for you, baby." Since when does he call me baby? I get up and see it's Xavier, I see why he called me that.

"I'll be back and let you guys talk, see ya later." He kisses me in front of Xavier and smirks at him.

"What the hell was that?" Xavier asks me when Marcus leaves.

"I don't know, what can I help you with? As you can tell I look like shit." I say while getting back into my black fluffy blanket.

"What happened to you? I didn't see you in class, I'm assuming you told him about you know what."

"Yeah I did, he took it surprisingly well but I think he wants me to keep it, which I won't do."

"I wanted to tell you that my father rescheduled this dinner he wants to have it tomorrow." he gives me a sympathetic look and I scoff.

"Ugh fine, is that it? You can leave now." I'm honestly so tired of this bullshit that I can't seem to get out of it.

"That was mean, Are you done having your tantrum now? So you can talk to me like a decent human being." Did he just say that?

"Go fuck yourself!"

"One minute I want to rip your hair out and the next I want to rip your clothes off, care to explain?"

"I don't need to explain myself, I'm just that hot, You know where the door is, NOW LEAVE!"

"Spoken like a true lady, If you excuse me I have some people to torment, I'll see you in hell Esme." I stick my middle finger at him and he sticks his tongue at me, I scream into my pillow to relieve my stress.