Chapter 45 - never screw over a girl

As if waking up in the morning isn't hard enough, but waking up to my shirtless boyfriend is a different story. Mostly everyone knows he's mine but every once in a while I need to put someone in their place.

My eyes flutter open and I see a fresh out of the shower Marcus. Water droplets fall off of his curls and his abs, while he has a towel covering the lower half of his body.

"Woahhhh," I say under my breath, am I in heaven?

"Like what you see huh?" He flashes his cute smile showing off his dimples.

"Yeah, I do actually." I laugh and he starts to drag me by my leg.

"Cmon get up, you already know what they would do to us if we're late"

He's referring to Billy, willie, saya, and Lex. I give and kiss him, he picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist. He smothers me with kisses and start to beg him to put me down.

"Marcus! You're getting water all over me! Put me down!"

"A little water never hurt anyone." He shakes his head and gets water on me.

"STOP!" He drops me on the bed and goes to change. Once he enters the bathroom, I climb onto my dresser and wait for him to come out.

Once the door opens I immediately jump on his back.

"Oh fuck!" He laughs and he tries his best to get me off of him. Once again he body slams me onto my bed and lays next to me, we both get started by the hard banging on my door.

"Yeah totally! Break down my fucking door!" I yell and the whole group comes in.

"Can you guys hurry up? Oh my god did we cock block you guys? Our apologies but you guys might wanna see what's happening in the hallway." Billy says.

We hear screaming and cursing mostly in Spanish.

"Es porque eres una hija de puta, Maldita creada," Maria says while arguing with that bitch Katherine.

"No te treves a tocar me pendeja."

We all run out of the room and I see both girls throwing punches at each other, I grab Maria while someone else grabs Katherine.

"Let me go, Esmerelda!"

"Cálmate mujer! No, me pegas." I yell back at her.

"Anyone care to help me before she fucking knocks me out or worse breaks my jaw!" Marcus and Billy both grab a hold of her legs while I hold her upper body.

"This isn't over puta!" Maria yells.

Marcus hands her an ice pack while I wrap up her bruised hand which is mostly fractured.

"You got her good Maria, but she busted your lip." I put some ointment on the corner of her lip with a cotton swab.

I throw away the gloves and check to see if she has a concussion.

"I knew taking a nursing course would be useful, but I didn't know it would be this helpful. Anyways ur all good Maria just be careful with your hand and be careful with the red lipstick. Matter of fact don't wear it, you could get an infection."

"I'm offended, it's like you don't know who I am." She wipes a fake tear and applies her lipstick again.

"What the hell happened before all this?"

"This bitch locked me in the bathroom, I heard her laughing along with other girls, it took me a while to get out until I kicked the door down."

"What the fuck is her problem?" Saya says.

"Who knows but it's not like she's a threat to any of us. Either way, I might have some dirt on her so it might come in handy in one day."

"Your evil, I like that." Saya puts her hand on my shoulder and nods her head.

I go to my room and I start to clean up, me and Marcus usually go crazy not like "that".

"We're going out tonight, I made a dinner reservation at the most fanciest restaurant in San Francisco. We haven't been on a date in a while so tonight is the night where we act like a normal couple."

"Ay, Que Lindo eres, your right though. It would be nice to feel like a normal teenager for a night."

"Sweet, you can get drunk all you want cause I'm your hot chauffeur, if you know what I mean. You don't even have to tip me, I will gladly take some other kind of payment." He winks at me.

"How bold of you to assume that I'm going to you let you drive another one of my cars. Besides, you know I can't drink Marcus, I'm still on my medication remember?"

"Oh shit, I forgot." He smacks himself in the head.

"I don't expect you to keep up with every single thing that is going on with me Marcus, I'm not physically sick so..... it's not exactly a daily reminder to you every time you look at me. I don't want it to be one either. It's all good, you hear me." I put my hand on his cheek to reassure him.

"Yeah, but I should remember everything, you always remember what's going on with me. It makes feel like a shitty boyfriend-"

"Marcus shut up! Your doing just fine, relax. You overthinking this shit too much."

"Okay, I'll stop."

Jayden rushed through my door and closed the door immediately with his back against the door, completely out of breath.

"Who'd you piss off this time?" Me and Marcus laugh.

"Very funny......." Jayden slides down the door while we hear banging on it.

I lift up my right eyebrow for him to tell me what's up.

"Okay fine, me and Billy came up with the idea to prank some Dixie mob girls. He put a note in one of their lockers and promised them a date from a secret admirer. Well obviously I didn't put my name but my signature was there, when she got there, Shabnam was already waiting for her."

"They are going to crack your skull open Jayden! They are not your average high school girls-"

"THEN HELP ME!"

"Go! I'll stall them!" I gave him a 7-second start to run out the window and he does.

"Your gonna want to move out the way Marcus, there are a lot of angry girls that are coming your way."

"What are you doing?"

"Watch and learn."

I open the door to see pissed-off girls who have their guns and knives out.

"Welcome in ladies, he went through the window and to the left, probably to the graveyard."

They all run to the window and once the last one is out I hear Jayden screaming.

"ESMERELDA!!!!!"

"Shouldn't you go help him? They are going to kill him." Marcus asks.

"I will, In a couple of seconds. Just let him get what he deserves, I told him to never screw over women, and look what he does..... wait the screaming stopped."

My smile dropped and I put down the water bottle, I tie up my hair and go to my closet.

"Marcus grab your gun! No one hurts my cousin except me."

We go out my window and start to run down the fire escape and I hear a group of girls laughing from an alley.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I yell out loud.