Chapter 54 - psychological mind shit

Gee, I remember why I hate school so fucking much, not only because of the amount of work they make us do but the people here just don't know when to shut the fuck up.

They are not just some random ass high school kids who think they're the shit cause their daddies are accountants. No, this school is filled with kids who are fucking crazy and like to subtly announce it to the damn world about getting their hands dirty, your reputation could either determine if you'll live the rest of your miserable life like a valuable member of society or die like a pussy who is clearly a waste of space.

Master Slasher usually leaves us for his fourth cup of coffee after his lesson is done so we get to do whatever we want until the bell rings. Marcus and I glance at each other every once in a while, someone please put me out of my misery so I don't have to hear Andrew ramble.

"Damn Esmerelda you sure do move around from one dick to another, save some of them for the rest of us. You really do have a type for the pretty ones."

She leans over the desk to reveal her tits out to Andrew but he doesn't pay attention to her. Everyone is staring at us and I get up from my seat.

"Brandy sweetie, are you having financial problems? Is that why you have to sell your body to help pay off your crack debt? Oh my gosh, are you on drugs right now? Here, I'll even help you out." I take a hundred dollar bill out and pull her by her blouse close to me and place the bill in her shirt.

"Give her a round of applause folks, may god bless her wounded soul." I wipe a fake tear and make the sign of the cross.

"You fucking cunt! This act that your putting on Esmerelda is not cute, it's probably the effect of having your family dead or having them in jail. Pick a struggle, you might even open up your ears for once to hear the reality of how your life really is."

I scoff and I laugh in her face then cross my arms.

"Oh really? I'm not getting paid to listen to you, babe. I have a job, I don't rely on my trust fund like you. Here's the thing if I was like you, someone would have to pay me because of my dazzling personality, hot ass, and perky tits, not my ears darling. So run along and go give some random ass kid a blowjob, we all know that's what your good for."

She rolls her eyes and takes the bill out of her shirt and throws it in the air.

"That's mine everyone! I called it!" Billy makes his way to the bill that was dropped on the ground and makes sure it's real. His face lights up and immediately places it in his pocket.

"Pleasure doing business with you ms Santos." We jokingly shake hands and Andrew puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek.

"That was hot, Now I see why people you the devil incarnate, you really do like getting the last word."

"It's a bad habit of mine, on another note she does have a crack addiction, it was bound to come out anyways."

He laughs and the bell rings, we then head to our next class which is martial arts. This is one of the classes I take seriously, because I actually learn something and it sure is helpful. Besides ms de Luca is one of the few people I am scared of, she has kicked my ass before and it was humiliating.

"I will place you guys in partners as usual, I'm sick and tired of seeing the same thing over and over again. If you have to break someone's bones, do it. We have an infirmary for a reason."

She starts to call people's names and as we're waiting for our names to be called, saya and Maria start to gossip about business as usual.

"Marcus and Andrew, I can sense a bit of tension between you two boys, if your gonna fight it out at least let it be in my class, so I can see who gives up first."

"Esmerelda let's see who's worthy enough.....tsk Tsk Tsk mhmm, you need a new component..... brandy" A smirk on her face appears, and she takes the lollipop out of her mouth and hands it to one of her minions.

"Both of you girls start us off, remember I want to see blood on that damn mat."

She gives us a count down and immediately Brandy starts with a punch. I dodge it and end up kicking her in the stomach which causes her to hold her stomach in pain. She grabs me by the arms and tries to flip me but I easily sweep her off her feet, I have an advantage because I'm shorter than her but she is trying to put up a good fight.

Brandy gets up and pulls me by the arm, I head bud her causing her to make her nose bleed, I have her blood on my hands. I accidentally get distracted by the hair in my face and she throws a punch to my cheek.

"Enough of this shit." I do one final tornado kick to the face causing her to hit the ground hard. She's barely awake and before I finish I hear someone trying to stop the fight.

"She's gonna kill Brandy master!" A guy says.

"Finish her Santos, it was a pretty nasty thing she said to you earlier." Ms de Luca tries to rile me up and it works.

I walk in Brandy's direction and stomp her leg, she screams in agonizing pain and I step away from the pathetic girl.

"Excellent Esmerelda, someone take ms Lynn to the infirmary, moving on! Marcus and Andrew take the mat, you two better not hold back but I doubt Andrew will."

I can see a murderer behind Andrews's eyes, he really does want to kill Marcus. They both start off hard, throwing punches and kicks. I'm worried about Marcus though but he is faster than Andrew. On the other hand, Andrew has the strength, I'm scared. Marcus has a few bruises on his face and Andrew somehow is bleeding from his cheek.

Andrew picks up Marcus and body slams him on the ground, he groans in pain. As Andrew tries to throw in the last punch, ms de Luca stops him. Thank god.

"You two did horrible, Andrew I've seen the darkness in your eyes something held you back. I've seen better class dismissed."

Andrew immediately walks out of the room with anger on his face, as much as I want to go check up on Marcus, I need to look for Andrew. After a while, I find him in his room smoking a cigarette, in his normal clothes.

"Your face is still bleeding, come here." I pull him to the bathroom and I get up on the sink. I clean his wound up with some cotton and he flinches a bit. He rests his hand on my thigh and I don't know how to feel about this, do I have feelings for him? Oh who am I kidding, no I don't.

"Wanna tell me why you're mad?" I try to look at him in the eyes but he looks away. I grab his face and aline our eyes up.

"That pathetic kid made me look weak, I should have killed him when I had the chance." He exhales the smoke from his mouth.

"What's your deal with Marcus anyways? I May have my reasons but-"

"Esmerelda.... Drop it." His words spit out as if they were venom, I need to find out what's his plan. Time to play hard to get.

"Fine, I don't care. Do whatever the fuck you want, I'm sorry that I'm not like these other girls that kiss your ass. Get away from me." I push him away from me and jump off the sink. As I storm off, before I get to put my hand on the knob he pulls me into his arms and kisses me. I push him off and slap him.

"No! I'm playing your fucking games, Andrew." And like that, I just have to wait for him to come back crawling to me.