Chapter 20 - you son of a bitch

After we get changed and everything we get back to the plan.

"What we're we talking about again? Oh right the tunnels." Marcus says

"Correct me if I'm wrong but we have to connect to the main asylum to the decommissioned outbuilding."

"Right we use that to get around the ground patrol but we'd still be pretty heavily outnumbered. How about we take Billy and Maria with us."

"No, honestly don't you dare lie to me Marcus. What the hell is going on between with you and Maria?"

"There's nothing going on, your just paranoid."

"Then why do you keep mentioning her? Maria this, Maria that. I'm sick of it, you know Marcus the only reason why I agreed that you could come on this trip with me was because it was just going to be the two of us."

"You should of just told me no, I thought we could all get to hang out with each other away from school."

"They're your friends Marcus not mine, the reason why  they talk to me is because I'm you're Girlfriend."

"Oh did I forget to mention I didn't know that you also kissed your friends."

Marcus stays quiet and runs his fingers through his hair.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

"It didn't mean anything, they kissed me first."

"It's crazy the fact that I had to find out from Chico that you kissed Maria and saya."

"I don't have feelings for them,"

"Yeah I've heard that before-"

I cross my arms in anger. I soon hear the door open and I see willie.

"Can both of you take your argument somewhere else, I'm trying to sleep."

"Shut the fuck up."

I immediately walk out the door and Marcus starts to go after me. Now everyone comes out of their room.

"Don't you see that I fucking love you."

I immediately stop for a second and turn around to face him.

"You say you're in love, but it's just lust. I'm not fucking blind I can obviously see something is going on. I know you know she's flirting with you but you just go along with it."

"Esmerelda I swear nothing is going on. Whatever happened is in the past just let it go."

"I don't trust you Maria, you may be my cousin but you're such a bitch."

"Say that again Esmerelda, I dare you."

"Watch me bitch."

We both get in each other's face but Billy breaks it up.

"Screw all of you."

I leave and get in my car not knowing where I'm going.

"Shit!" Marcus walks away angry and into the room to smoke.

Back at kings dominion......

Chico knocks on Maria's door and doesn't get a response he kicks the door open to see clothes everywhere and reads the note that she left him.

"Oscar! Go get my car keys we're going to Las Vegas."

Esmerelda's POV

God I fucking hate them, how could Marcus be so stupid. I have the right be mad, I was just blind. As I was right from before love is pathetic.