01 || I F@#$ing Hate You

TAEHYUNG & JETTA

Taehyung POV

"Aahh!! Taetae! FUUUCCKK!!" Jetta wails with her face smashed into two of the hotel room's feather pillows. Her thick waves of dark hair lay sprayed over the remaining two pillows, one of which she holds in a death grip squeezing it tighter with each bottomed out thrust I give her.

Her scent is driving me up the fucking wall. I feel like I can't dig deep enough into her core to satisfy the urge making my dick throb.

Jetta tries to draw her knees closer together preventing me from sinking fully into her heat. With another hard slap to her reddened ass cheek, I pull her thighs apart and press in deeper.

"OH HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!" She cries as I grab a fist full of her hair by the root and pull.

DAMNIT! WHY IS HER AROUSAL SO STRONG??

"Holy fuck, I'm close! Aahh!! Please don't stop!"

I feel a deep growl in my chest, one I haven't felt coming on since Jetta and I made our first connection. Thinking of our first time, I suddenly understand why she smells the way she does.

Jetta loves sex. She called for me sooner than most female partners do for their male counterparts as she claimed she'd grown weary of pleasuring herself. In reality, she broke yet another expensive vibrating toy and didn't have enough money put back to purchase a replacement.

In one swift move, I flip Jetta to her back and pin her knees to the bed beside her ears. I want her to look into my eyes.

Her mascara is smudged from her tears of the sheer pleasure of every stroke. What should be the whites around the green of her eyes is red and just a bit of spittle pools in the corner of her plump lips. She's a literal fucking mess and I can't get enough.

I wrap my hand around her throat and pound into her harder.

Her eyelids flutter as her oxygen intake slows. Her velvet walls spasm around my length creating more of a frenzy than I already have going on.

My hips slap against the moist flesh of her inner thighs in double speed as I chase my own orgasm. Jetta writhes in blissful agony, her full tits bounce in circles from the force of my thrusts as she gasps softly for air.

I squeeze her throat a little tighter.

Her hands grip my waist; her nails dig into my lower back. Her eyes roll back as I feel her pussy clench so tight she nearly forces me out. She's cumming. I release her throat.

Jetta takes long inhales of air before screaming "Oh fuck, Taetae!" and coats me with her juices.

I pull out and stroke my release right onto the angel belly ring in her navel.

Dropping her entire body limply into the blankets as she stares at my painting, Jetta chuckles. "That is a lot. Bet it would have felt amazing in my pussy."

I watch her abs flex under my jizz while she looks down to my handiwork. She uses her middle finger to draw circles in the thickest pooling.

"You stopped your birth control, Jetta." My voice is annoyed.

She keeps making circles. "Just for a little while. You always fuck me better when you can smell me."

"I can smell you just fine when you take it. We aren't ready for a child yet. You know this."

Jetta bites her tongue with a smirk. "I do which is why I was prepared. I have a morning after pill in my bag which I planned to take as soon as you shot your load in me. Damn, this was a good one."

"No way I was taking that chance." I move away from her to grab a towel from the bathroom.

"Just so you know, I don't want to be pregnant any time soon!"

As I return to the bedroom, Jetta folds both arms behind her head and under her hair. She opens her legs wide with another cheeky grin.

I roll my eyes cleaning between her legs first then wiping off her belly. "Accidents happen. You don't know how hard of a time I had trying to pull out. You're ovulating."

"I could tell. You growled."

Folding the towel over so that nothing spills out, I look away embarrassed. "You heard that?"

"Mmhm." She wiggles both pierced brows. "It was sexy as fuck, Taetae. You stopped growling a few months after I started the pill and I missed hearing it."

I grab her bag from the floor without a word.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for this pill you claim to have so you can take it."

Jetta huffs and rolls her eyes. "It's in the zippered pocket on the inside. I kept it in the packaging to prove to you that's what it was since I knew you wouldn't believe me."

Shockingly, I find the sealed package exactly where she said it would be. I rip it open, removing the pill and turning to her.

She's still fucking smirking.

"Open." I demand.

"Always open for you, Daddy." She retorts opening her mouth and sticking out her long tongue.

I make sure to drop the pill as far back in her throat as I can so that I know she swallows it.

After she swallows, she smirks again and says "I know something else I would like to have in the back of my throat right now."

"What the hell, Jetta?" Shaking my head, I pick up my boxers and jeans. She ogles me closely while I dress. "I have to get home."

"We really shouldn't let this pill go to waste. After I get you hard again, you can fuck me just as fabulously as you did before and you don't need to worry about the struggle that it is to pull out of my tight little cunt."

Her scent is still so strong my dick is twitching.

"I know you can feel and smell my arousal. Breathe in deep, Taehyung. My body needs you so very, very bad again."

FUCK!

Jetta and I have sex twice more before before she runs out of stamina. The positions I put her body in made it easier for me to dig deep into her core and both times I came right against her cervix.

As I dress for the second time tonight, Jetta lays on her stomach fully fucked out. Her words slur while she tries to stay awake long enough to see me leave.

"I asked for late checkout. Stop by on your lunch break." She garbles into the mattress.

Tugging on my jacket I reply "I don't know if I will have time."

She chuckles weakly. "I don't know why you pretend like you can tell me no. Your body always brings you to me when I call for you no matter what."

"I do have a choice, you know. I could always not show up."

"You enjoy fucking me just as much I enjoy being fucked by you. You can pretend like you want to say no every single time but we both know how strong your desire is to please me."

She's not wrong, but I won't admit that. I grab my keys and head for the door.

"Tell your wife I said hello." Jetta giggles turning her head in the opposite direction.

"Fuck you, Jetta."

"You did that already, Taetae. Three marvelous times tonight. I'll see you around noon tomorrow, Daddy."

--
a/n: I don't think ya'll are ready for this one..