37 || Bending The Truth

JUNGKOOK, TRAM ANH, & TAEHYUNG

Jungkook POV

I catch myself growling again as I watch Tram Anh's stomach while she sleeps. My child is growing quickly and so well, it is difficult to tear my eyes away from her swell and Tram Anh has called me out on more than one occassion for the audible pat on the back.

I don't care; she can make fun of me if she wants.

She rolls over from her side to her back beside of me in bed tossing one arm over her head. I watch her lips wiggle and separate as she resumes snoring softly.

After handing Danbi off to her partner Jimin, I grabbed a to-go cup of dessert and headed straight to my own partner for some much needed relief. Tram Anh fucked me until I was too weak to function and then she fed me my favorite banana ice cream.

I didn't lie to Danbi about about my ice cream addiction as much as I bent the truth a little. I eat ice cream after sex and not before as I led my honeybee to believe.

Once I regained my energy (and had a fabulous nap), it was my turn to cater to Tram Anh. If she ever hand any concerns of my feelings about her pregnancy, I am positive they have been resolved.

She and I enjoyed each other many times throughout the night and by morning Tram Anh fell asleep feeling thoroughly satisfied and completely appreciated.

Easing from my spot near my snoring partner, I grab a pair of sweatpants from the floor tugging them on as I leave the room for some water. Tram Anh's husband wasn't home when I arrived last night so I don't concern myself with wearing a shirt.

He and I have yet to meet. Tram Anh always greets me at the front door each night I visit and we rush off to the guest bedroom giddy with thoughts of connecting as quickly as possible.

I really don't leave my sex sanctuary. There is a restroom next door to the room where I spend all of my time and should I need a drink or my dessert Tram Anh always brings them to me.

I won't wake her because I want her to rest as I know growing my child must be exhausting so I venture out into the hallway which leads straight down into the kitchen.

The house looks quite different in the daylight; usually I leave just as the dawn breaks. I love the way the sun pours into the wide expanse of their living room making the already happy area look even happier.

Sliding up to the photograph covered refrigerator, I open the door and grab a bottle of water chugging most of it in one go. I then open the freezer in search of the remainder of my tasty treat.

Luckily, I didn't eat all of my banana ice cream last night so I still have a bit for breakfast. I close both doors and grab a spoon from the dish drainer as I pop off the lid and check out the refrigerator's photographs.

As I take a slow savoring bite of my ice cream, I contemplate the past few weeks events. Danbi and her increasing urges are the first thing to pop into my head.

I love my sweet honeybee, with all of me I do, but the strength of her desires had begun to weaken my will to reject her advances. I thanked all of the fates when I was able to convince her to take birth control which stopped her sweet aroma from lingering in my nostrils. If she doesn't ovulate, her scent wouldn't be as strong and I could hold her off easier..

..but not as easy as I should have been able to.

Tram Anh's scent arouses me, but Danbi's scent triggers me. A part of me considered taking her virginity just because of the smell of her arousal when she was near.