20 || Priorities

JUNGKOOK & DANBI

Jungkook POV

"Honey, please." I beg Danbi as I move her hands off of my stomach for the third time.

"I just want to touch you a little bit, Kookie. You feel really nice."

Judging by Danbi's heavy breaths and constant hip wiggling, she wants to do more than touch. She peppers tiny kisses from my shoulder, along my collarbone, coming to rest at my neck where she gently nips at my skin. I don't miss the way her fingers try to inch their way back to my v-line.

"Danbi, no!" I move her completely away from my body.

It breaks my heart to see her watery eyes, but giving in would mean giving more than our connection entails. Her face is flushed no doubt from the release of her arousal that I can smell moistening her panties and she looks like she could crawl out of her skin to have me.

"Kookie.. please touch me. Just a little bit? I feel like I need hands on my body but mine aren't doing the trick."

"Then go to your partner. This is what he is for."

She slowly scoots closer. "I want you to have me first. Open me to fit you."

"Call on him. You are supposed to fit him."

Back at my side, Danbi's hips grind against my thigh. "I bet you would feel amazing spreading my body open." She pants, pressing her crotch harder into my muscle.

I can't take it. I gently I push her off of me for the last time before standing from our bed. I remove my cellphone from charge, glancing at the clock as I do so, then snatching my pillow and an extra blanket.

"I'm going to the sofa. Stay here."

Danbi looks so small and afraid in our bed by herself. Every part of me wants to cuddle her in my loving arms as we sleep just as I have done nearly every night since we moved in together, but she isn't taking no for an answer.

It's well after midnight and I have to be up by six. This sofa is ridiculously hard and it takes me what seems like hours to finally find a comfortable position to be able to doze off.

Danbi's yelps wake me not long afterwards. My anatomy springs to life at the sound of my fiancé moaning my name as she fingers herself.

It's nearly two o'clock in the morning.

Her voice keeps getting louder and louder. From the way it sounds she's very, very close to orgasming but it continues to elude her busy fingers.

"Oohh! Kookie! Mmmm!!" Danbi's whimpers bounce off of the apartment walls.

I cover my face with my bed pillow trying to drown out the beautiful sound of her sexual wails. It doesn't work.

My boxer briefs are too tight. Sighing, I reach my left hand into the front of my sweatpants and underwear to adjust my unfortunate and unnecessary erection.

Touching my hard-on even to just make it more comfortable while listening to Danbi moan my name is such a bad idea, but I don't realize that until it is too late. I stroke myself once, twice, and then again until I've established a rhythm in line with my fiancé's sounds.

The breaths I take increase and I knit my brows to the feeling of my own palm. I don't imagine Danbi as I touch myself; my mind only sees Tram Anh as she rides me.

I envision Tram Anh's round swollen breasts smashed together between her arms with her palms against my chest. Her belly rests lightly on mine, fat with my seed growing inside.

Her teeth marks have made indentions in her puffy bottom lip as she holds in her moans of bliss. Fuck, I need her so bad right now!

I don't so much as think it than my phone buzzes across the coffee table. I gasp excited to see my partner's name on the screen grabbing the device to answer after just one ring.

"Hello? Tram Anh?"

"I'm sorry to call so late, Jungkook, but my dreams were so erotic they woke me out of a dead sleep. I felt like you needed me."

Removing my hand from my pants, I run my fingers through my hair and pinch my eyes shut. "Yeah. I really do. I'm sorry my desires woke you."

"I'm so wet and throbbing." Her breathing is heavy. "I've been masturbating for the last several minutes, but it isn't helping. Can you come over please?"

"To your house? Isn't your husband at home?"

"Yes, but we have a guest bedroom you and I can use. I feel how much in need you are and I really want to relieve you. What has you so turned on?"

"I was imagining you further along into your pregnancy riding me." My dick twitches. I squeeze it on the outside of my sweats.

"Please come over. I'll text you my address."

"Yeah. I'm on my way. See you soon, T."

We end the call and I sit up on the edge of the sofa. I am so hard, willing myself to calm down doesn't work so I make my way to the coat rack to grab one of my longer hoodies. If I can't make my erection just a bit less obvious, I will cover it up.

Sniffles cause me to pause when I reach for my favorite black hoodie. Danbi stands against the bedroom door totally naked with the exception of her wetness that coats her thighs.

She crosses her arms to hide her breasts, but one very hard nipple peers out through the bend of her elbow. Moving an arm down in an attempt to disguise the width of her hips, Danbi nervously bounces her right leg.

Tears streak Danbi's pink cheeks. "Please help me, Kookie. It's throbbing inside and I can't make it stop."

"Call on your partner. I bet he is in the same shape."

Her eyes are drawn to the tent in my pants. "We can help each other, baby. Just put that inside of me and make this throbbing go away."

"I'm going to see my partner." I state plainly, tugging my hoodie over my head. "She needs me the way I need her because that's how these things work. Your partner can feel you now, Danbi. Why do you continue to torture him like this?"

"He scares me, Kookie! Just.. fuck me! I need it and you're here! Just fucking do it already!" She screams.

Clenching my jaw, I grab my car keys. "Your body is not mine to take. Stop this ridiculousness and call on the only man that is literally made just for you."

"I don't want him! I want you!"

"I AM NOT YOURS!" My voice booms full of frustration I don't mean to vocalize in such a manner.

Danbi whimpers as she shrinks into herself. More tears fall before she covers her face and runs into the bedroom slamming the door shut behind her.

I shuffle my keys in my palm considering trying to talk Danbi down instead of leaving her alone and in tears while I sate my desires. Barely two minutes pass before I hear muffled, desperate moans from the opposite side of our bedroom door.

Tram Anh's call for me dulls my fiancé's uninhibited cry for relief. My partner's salacious urges beckon me to her and I don't fight to stay, quickly following my aching engorged dick out of the apartment.

--

a/n: Jungkook has his priorities in order 😛