31 || Uh-Oh

YOONGI, ALANA, & JOVA

YOONGI POV

"Are you sure you talked this over with her? I know how you tend to 'forget' things sometimes." Alana says using air quotes. She knows I hate when people do that.

"I did and she's all for it. I told you, the three of us sharing an apartment is a win-win-win. Jova doesn't have to work so many jobs to pay the bills, you get a nice, clean apartment to move into immediately, and I get two-thirds of my trifecta under the same roof which saves a helluva lot on gas."

Alana stops walking prompting me to stop walking as well to turn and look at her. She's frowning at me.

"You just want convenient pussy. I'm not dumb, Yoongi."

I step close to her, using my hips against hers to back Alana into a corner of the stairwell landing. We see eye to eye but she likes it when I appear taller than her and make her feel small.

I like it too because I can smell how aroused it makes her. It's tasty.

Placing a hand on the wall at either side of my partner, I lean close to her ear and drop my tone as I speak. "Don't act like you wouldn't enjoy me waking you up in the middle of the night as I eat your 'convenient pussy', Alana. Remember I can feel you anytime you are horny and alone."

She gulps and her breath quivers. Apparently she'd forgotten our sex drives are linked as well.

"Really unnecessary, Yoongi Min. Really, really unnecessary."

I smirk at her. "Let's get this meeting out of the way so I can bend you over your kitchen table afterwards."

"The kitchen table?"

"Yeah 'cause you are a whole schnaaack!"

Alana rolls her eyes. "That was so cheesy." She dips under my arm to begin walking up the stairs again.

As she takes the first step, she slaps her ass. "And I am a whole ass meal."

The closer we get to Jova's apartment, I feel a pull in my lower stomach. I don't know what this feeling is but it is nauseating.

"Do you think your girlfriend and I will get along?" Alana asks slowing her footfalls.

"Of course I do. I wouldn't have suggested this whole thing if I didn't believe the two of you would get along. That would be stupid of me."

I hear Alana's steps come to a halt. At this rate, we may never make it to Jova's apartment.

I turn to look at Alana and I sigh heavily. She looks so nervous it's cute.

"Don't be scared." I gently tug Alana's hand to get her moving. "Everything will be okay."

"How can you be so sure? She might really have an issue with this situation but doesn't want to tell you so."

"Oh, she would definitely tell me so you don't need to worry. She's great. You're going to love my Jova!"

At the same time as those words leave my lips, I come face to face with dark haired man in a long coat. He looks like he is worth millions of dollars and all of them are up to no good. Plus, I don't like the way he smiles at my Alana.

When our eyes meet, I give him a 'go-fuck-yourself' glare.

The man shoves his hands into his pockets and stares at his feet which lets me know my mood was transmitted successfully. Jova stands in her doorway watching the asshole as he pauses to look at her from the lower landing.