45 || Unrecognizable

JUNGKOOK & DANBI

Jungkook POV

My mind checks out on the drive home from the hotel where I regularly meet Jetta. The more I think about her explanation of the way I feel towards Danbi, the more it makes sense..

..and I sort of don't like when my succour is more in tune with my own feelings than I am.

My sweet, sweet honeybee means the world to me. For the past four years, I have always made sure Danbi was happy and felt how much I love and cherish every moment we have together.

Not once for the first three years did I ever look at Danbi in a sexual way. Why would I? She was my girlfriend, and if the fates destined us to be more than that then they would have intervened.

The troubles in our relationship began the day she met her partner face to face. I knew something was off when Danbi slowly started to show more skin in the weeks beforehand when she dressed; her clothing straps were thinner, and her shorts were shorter day by day.

When she left to meet Jimin that afternoon, she covered herself fully just as she had dressed when we met. After returning to our apartment, she took a shower which at the time I found odd as she showered before meeting him. It made sense when I heard her soft moans through the bathroom door.

The following week she ovulated. Her ovulating scent was a light feminine breeze before meeting her partner, but afterwards it became something so sweet I nearly felt I deserved to sink my teeth into it as well as another part of my body.

Danbi's masturbatory moans went to a whole new level as well. There was so much lust and desire in the sounds I found my anatomy stiffening in preparation for an act I was not about to allow myself to attempt.

Danbi was only my girlfriend, after all. Nothing more.

The weeks she wasn't ovulating, her body still gave off a glorious aroma. Initially, I thought the scent was from the desserts she enjoys baking until one night as we lay in bed, the same fragrance danced in my nostrils and directed all of my blood flow to one area.

Danbi didn't bake that day.

I thought the weeks she had her menstruation would ease my torment, but of course I was wrong. Her body was hell bent on making sure I knew she was ready for connecting and seeding.

Maybe Danbi had a hand in me seeding Tram Anh.

When I enter the apartment, a delicious legitimate scent greets me. Danbi is baking and from the smell of it, she made a cake.

"Kookie!" My honeybee squeals as she skips happily up to me leaving a chaste kiss on my cheek. "I'm so glad you're home!"

I feel her heart flutter at my presence. It makes me smile.

"Did you miss me a little bit?"

She giggles cutely, scrunching her nose and eyes in the adorable fashion I love. "I missed you so much! I baked cuppy cakes for you. They just cooled off enough for me to add the icing."

"Well they smell delicious, honeybee."

"Ooh!" Danbi's eyes shoot open with an idea. She grabs my hand dragging me into the kitchen with her. "You should decorate them with me! Doesn't that sound like fun?"

The thought makes her so happy, I wouldn't dream of telling her no.

"Of course. What flavor is the icing?"

She picks up a tiny bottle of food coloring. "It's vanilla because the cuppy cakes are confetti flavor so I was going to color the icing pink."

Danbi squirts some of the food coloring into the bowl of white icing realizing a second too late that the red stream sprays back onto my white shirt. She abandons the bottle to frantically search out a clean rag.