23 || One Request

TAEHYUNG & JETTA (a.k.a ASTRA)

Taehyung POV

"Holy.. fucking.. hell!" Jetta's mouth falls agape as she stares at me. She's on her third circle around and her second gasp of utter disbelief.

"You can stop anytime, Jetta." I close the door behind her and make my way to the hotel room bar.

"I'd forgotten what you looked like when we met. Fuck, you are still hot even with that ridiculous pink hair."

I glare at her. "It was in style when we were seventeen."

"It most certainly was not, no matter what you would like to believe. Fuuuck me!" She gasps more.

"Gander all you want, it will be back to my natural hair color tomorrow. I would have done it before now, but that is the quickest I could get in to a salon."

"Shiiiit."

"Jetta, stop. Please."

"Can you see?" She peers into my eyes through my lenses. "Or do you really need the glasses now?"

I frown as I take a drink. "I really need the glasses now."

"Daaaamn."

"Jetta.."

"I would still totally fuck you though. Actually, I was thinking we should get it in for old time's sake." She runs the tip of her tongue along her upper lip.

"You don't need me anymore. You have someone else. Us fucking now is selfish on your part."

"I don't have anyone else, Taehyung. I just had accidental intercourse with another man."

Scoffing, I take another drink. "You connected with another man, Jetta! You didn't just trip and fall on his dick repeatedly! It doesn't matter how you brazenly attempt to downplay it, our connection has been severed and I'm not sure I want to connect with you again."

"What did you just say?"

I don't look at her. "You heard me."

"Are you serious, Taehyung? What are you going to do about getting laid?"

"Honestly, and I surprisingly have zero issue saying this, I think my dick could use a rest. With the exception of when you were menstruating, we have had sex every single day since we connected ten years ago." My balls hurt from the thought.

"Bullshit. We didn't have sex that often. There were days I was away on business and-"

"And we fucked four to five times the day before you left. However many times it was, it was enough to last the span of your trip." I can hear her call. It is faint, but I still hear it. As long as I don't give in, I won't fall into her clutches again.

Jetta crosses her arms with a sneer. "I didn't hear you complaining in the moment, Taehyung."

"Of course I wasn't going to complain because I was a teenage boy turn young adult male getting pussy every day, Jetta. All I wanted was sex!"

"And you don't want it anymore?"

"I want a break. I think I've had enough sex to last me a while."

She leans against the hotel room desk crossing her legs at the ankles. My eyes trail up from the heel of her Louboutins to the smooth skin of her toned calves and I check myself at the beauty mark on the outside of her left thigh. I refuse to go higher.

"Is there another woman you're waiting on?" Jetta sounds upset at the mention of someone else taking her spot.

"No. I just want a rest."