09 || Fatherly Pride

JUNGKOOK & TRAM ANH

Tram Anh POV

"Hello again, Tram Anh." Jungkook fights the width of his grin across his handsome face.

Fuck, he's so sexy..

.. and his hair is still so nice.

"Glad you could make it, Jungkook. Come in." I step to the side and wave him in.

He doesn't take his eyes off of me as he enters the hotel room. "How have you been?"

Turning my back to him only long enough to close the door, I answer "I've been good. How have-"

Jungkook wastes no time pressing his hard body against my backside. His lips cruise the tender skin of my neck as his hands explore my hips and thighs craving to feel my skin. The familiar throb between my legs returns with a vengeance.

Oh, how I've missed Jungkook.

"Smells like someone has missed me." He chuckles.

"Mmhm. Yeah. I'm sorry I haven't called on you in so long."

"You're calling me now and it sounds beautiful." His right hand slips under my dress between my legs to make circles over my panties on my long neglected bud. A soft growl tickles my earlobe when his left hand cups my breast with a squeeze and his hardness twitches between my cheeks.

"Have me, Jungkook." I gasp out. "Have me now, please."

"Gladly, sweetheart."

He drops to his knees taking my damp underwear down with him. The back of my dress lifts long enough for his head to dip under it and within seconds the flat of his tongue is lapping away at my juices cleaning them from my thighs.

I lean forward spreading my legs wider and hoping he takes the hint.

Jungkook takes a deep inhale. "Mm." is all he says before licking and sucking on every centimeter of my folds.

He growls deeper when his entire tongue enters the neediest part of my anatomy. He simultaneously uses his middle finger to stroke my bundle of nerves.

I want to sit on his face so damn bad but I want to connect with him again even worse.

"Bed?" His husky voice pauses to ask.

"I don't care. Just fuck me please."

Standing swiftly, Jungkook lifts me as if I were a feather to carry me over to the bed. He lays me down gently climbing on top of my deprived body right afterwards and joins our lips.

The denim of his jeans is harsh against my center but I know he wants it that way. His swell needs to feel the friction on the opposite side of his zipper.

Our clothes have never come off of our bodies faster. As I lay fully bare in front of him with my legs spread as far as I can manage, Jungkook licks his lips eyeing my wet opening that waits just for him.

My body may explode before he finally connects with me. Kneeling between my thighs, he strokes himself and traces my folds emitting low growls.

His eyes flit to mine and I notice they look golden.

"Mm."

I don't know what that means as he says it again right before pressing into my heat. Glad to finally have him inside of me, I don't care.

His initial thrusts open me to fit him absolutely perfect. I'd nearly forgotten how absolutely perfect his body is for me.

Something about this connection is off, however. Jungkook rolls his hips and hits every spot I need him to as always, but something about the way he moves is different. This isn't how our normal connections usually are.