42 || Private Relations

JUNGKOOK & ASTRA (a.k.a. JETTA)

Jungkook POV

"Will you please stop? It's making me very uncomfortable."

Jetta rolls her ocean eyes at me. "It's just a dick, Jeon. You act like you're a virgin who's never been ogled by a woman before."

"I have been partnered since I was a teenager. I don't give off the same scent as an unpartnered virgin man does, so no I have never been ogled by a woman before." I tug at the bottom of my tee shirt keeping both hands over my crotch.

"Okay then. If it makes you so uncomfortable to let me see it then tell me about it. I at least want to know what I'm not getting any of."

"No! That's.. no!"

Scoffing, Jetta takes a few steps closer to me. Instinctively I step back.

"What the actual fuck, Kook? You're supposed to be comfortable around me. Kinda in the job description."

"I can't be comfortable around you when you keep trying to have sex with me, Jetta! Aren't you getting enough at home?"

She smirks coyly, dropping her head as if I didn't just see her change in demeanor or feel the extra beat of her heart at the thought of her bedroom satisfaction level. Her tongue rolls across her pink lips most likely tasting the remnants of whatever escapade she had before meeting me this evening.

"At home.. in the elevator of our apartment building.. on the way to the office.. in the office.." Jetta smiles proudly.

"Jesus.." My jaw drops.

"And that was just today. My husband has some projects to close up before coming home tonight so I thought why not spend some time with my favorite succour instead of waiting at home all alone."

I twist my mouth to the side as I lower my lids. "I am your only succour."

"Less competition."

Squinting I ask the most obvious question. "Are you out of batteries?"

Her lashes flutter and she looks away. "That too."

I should have known.

"So partnering with your spouse is still ideal for you?"

She really doesn't need to reply as once again her pulse quickens when her emotions take over at the thought of her husband.

"He's perfect. I never thought he would have the stamina I have needed all of this time. It's almost embarrassing to admit he's nearly made me tap out a time or two."

That's unbelievable.

"That's unbelievable, Jetta. You reek of sex twenty-four seven."

"I don't mind. Sex smells amazing."

Jetta takes a seat at the end of the hotel room's king size bed. She crosses her lean, tan legs as she reclines on both of her hands. I have to will my eyes to not look down at the extra exposure of her thighs under her suit skirt.

"I am still so amazed at my Hoseok's skills. Sex is much better with a man who isn't always telling you he hates you and whining about how you're ruining his life."

My mind flashes back to the distraught vision of Taehyung attempting to rid himself of Jetta's residual urges while cursing her under his breath. I imagine life must be quite difficult when you can't live it due to the massive hard-on preventing you from wearing pants.

"Did you ever think that he might want to do other things that aren't sex related?"

Jetta blinks blankly at me. "Well that sounds like a horrible way to live, but to each his own."