49 || Seven Inches of Separation

HOSEOK & DYKEMA

Hoseok POV

"I'm sorry, Hobi."

Stroking my cheek against the softness of her curls, I ask "Why?"

Dykema shifts in my embrace tugging at my wrist to remove my hand from between her thighs. I allow her just a bit but stop when the tip of my middle finger grazes over her clit.

She softly gasps. "It was wrong of me to ask you to do this again."

"I told you, I would do anything for you sweetheart. You needed help and I am honored you chose me to help you." I leave a gentle kiss on her temple.

"But this goes against trifecta rules. We could cause some kind of ripple effect."

I can't help but to snort. "I just broke a nine year tether and seeded my wife in one go. I highly doubt fingering you will cause some dramatic effect."

I don't miss the muffled moan preceeding her next words. "Even so, this still shouldn't have happened."

My fingers slowly caress their way back into her warm, slick folds. Her breathing picks up as I nudge my body closer to hers.

"You feel so good, honey. The amount of effort it is taking me to not take things further with you is damning."

Dykema rhythmically rolls her center into my palm while shifting to lay one of her hands against my cheek. Our lips join tenderly.

"Laying down on my bed was definitely a bad idea. We should stop now before I can't tell you no again." She gasps when my finger pushes inside of her.

We languidly resume kissing.

"As difficult as it would be, I wouldn't take it to that level with you. You said you wanted to save your second time for your future partner and I respect that. Plus, I couldn't risk another tether break."

She squeezes my arm with a hushed inhale. "What do you mean 'risk'?"

"The past few days have made me realize there is something more to my feelings for you, Dykema. I never meant to hurt my ex-partner when I broke our connection, but when she and I talked about it, she brought up breaking the connection I have with you as well. It made me nauseous to think about it."

The sound of Dykema's arousal increases. I stroke her faster.

"I don't want to lose you either, Hobi."

"What we have is more than a succour relationship for me. I think that I love you and it took connecting with my wife to realize it."

Dykema can't speak. Her moans of bliss reply for her.

"My wife and I have created something between us that I can't even explain. As bad as I would love to have sex with you now, I feel that- I know that- I am so open to receiving you, my tether with her would snap instantly. Our worlds would come falling down if we weren't separated by my pants and seven very hard inches."

"Does that mean you put your wife and I on the same level?"

"Without a doubt. I couldn't live without either of you and I don't ever want to try." I bury my face into her neck with a discouraged moan.

I would love to feel Dykema writhing in pure carnal ecstasy under me with my hands roaming all over her naked body. The intimate way we shared our bodies years ago for the first time told me more than I was ready to admit to at such a young age. Had I listened then, Dykema would have Astra's place officially.