46 || Breaking the Rules

SEOKJIN & DYKEMA

Seokjin POV

"She's going to love it!" Dykema excitedly chirps as she puts the finishing touches on the gift she is wrapping in the living room floor.

"Of course she will." I reply, trying my damnedest to keep my body in check.

I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of Dykema's curves while she leans and bends to wrap the decently sized gift. She wears a pair of my sweatpants, naturally, with one of her own tee shirts that fits her a bit more snug than the others.

"I can't wait for Saturday. You are still coming to Mom's birthday party, right?"

I nod then realize she can't see my affirmation through the back of her head. "Of course, sweetheart. I'll be there."

"Good. Mom will be happy to see you again. I think she likes you."

"I hope she likes me."

Dykema peers over her shoulder sporting the most beautiful smile that causes a commotion among the butterflies in my stomach. She tugs at our tether.

"You sound nervous, Jinnie. Why wouldn't my mom like you?"

"I don't know. She might not be fond of the man the fates paired with her brilliantly smart, occasionally funny, insanely gorgeous only daughter."

"'Occasionally funny', huh?"

Of course she would pick up on that part. I laugh at the way she pouts at me. "Hurry and finish wrapping her gift please. I want you next to me up here on the sofa."

"Mmhm. Changing the subject." She returns to wrapping her gift.

I thank all of the stars that I decided to wear loose shorts when Dykema rises to all fours and leans over to cut the gift wrap. My mouth waters at the delicious sight right in front of me as if she is a delectable sundae..

..and her cherry is the cherry on top.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

My face turns red realizing Dykema has finished wrapping her gift and she now curiously stares at me in her squatting position on the floor. I give her my best smile pretending I wasn't just fantasizing about being her first.

"Because you are gorgeous and I am a very lucky man."

She stands and places her hands on her hips under her shirt. My eyes twinkle at the bit of tummy exposure before inching their way up to her breasts and eventually making it to her lips.

Dykema raises a brow. "Right. Why were you really staring at me like that, Jin?"

I can't tell her all of my thoughts. Still terrified of her reaction, I have only whispered the way I feel about her into her ear as she sleeps at night and calls for me while I struggle to keep my lower half away from her own.

"Because I secretly wish you would hurry and join me on the sofa so we don't miss the beginning of the movie that is about to start." I hold my hand out to her.

Smirking, she pretends to not be interested; she scoots her feet across the carpet on her way to my side.

The sweet, alluring scent emanating from my girlfriend has nearly caused me to chew off my bottom lip. Snuggled into my right side, Dykema's hand rests above my knee with her fingertips under the hem of my shorts.

My right hand caresses her skin at the curve of her hip under her shirt. The longer we watch the movie, the further up my fingers cautiously explore until I force myself to stop or risk being called out on my actions.