69 || Assumptions

JUNGKOOK

Jungkook POV

"You're really going to sing that around him?" Tram Anh laughs, leaning against the kitchen sink and sipping her water.

Turning to her, I cooly smile and rub our son's left foot as it dangles out of the infant carrier attached to my chest. Koo-Koo coos and spreads his tiny toes in my hand.

"What's wrong with it? Koo-Koo doesn't understand what the words mean yet."

"No, but it still seems wrong to sing about not being able to forget being tangled in somebody's bed with our son dangling from your torso."

Koo-Koo squeals at his mother and drools onto his tiny fists shoved into his mouth. He swings his right leg with a happy hum.

"You sure you're okay with me and Taehyung going out tonight, Jungkook?"

"Of course I am. It's your tethered anniversary and I know how much you mean to each other. You should celebrate."

I sashay up to my partner taking her by the hips in an attempt to press our bodies together. I instantly feel stupid for forgetting I am wearing our son.

Tram Anh bursts out in laughter. "Wooow! You really did that didn't you?"

"I don't want to talk about it," I return, backing away and grabbing the broom to resume sweeping.

She chuckles a bit more. "Want me to feed him before we leave?"

Pausing my cleaning, I glare at Tram Anh. "No, I don't need you to feed my son before you go on a date with your husband! I am perfectly capable of feeding him, Tram Anh!"

She holds her hands up in a mini surrender stance. "Excuse me, Mr. Dad. Pardon me for asking."

Koo-Koo blows a messy raspberry. I nod in agreement. "What he said."

She laughs as she wipes spittle from Koo-Koo's chin. "I can't believe Taehyung and Alana are still going at it. It's been three hours since I last saw him."

"At least you've seen your significant other today. I haven't seen Alana since we said good night before going to bed."

"So the two of you have some catching up to do while Taehyung and I are gone, don't you?"

"Most definitely. Alana, Koo-Koo, and I are going on a mini family picnic, and then once Koo-Koo is asleep later, Alana and I will have some quiet time to ourselves." I give a peck to my son's wild hair.

Tram Anh brushes my shaggy hair around my ear. "I'll try to keep Taehyung out a little later if you want more one on one time with Alana."

"If you could, that would be great, but I understand if the urge hits and you need to get home."

My partner winks at me. "I'll try my best."

We hear a door opening in the hallway and a few seconds later, our significant others stroll into the kitchen hand in hand and looking very relaxed. Taehyung is showered and dressed for his evening out with his wife, but Alana is in pajamas.

"Are we ready, T?" Taehyung asks slipping his free hand into the pocket of his slacks.

Tram Anh sets her glass on the kitchen counter. "Good grief, I hope so. I'm starving."