53 || Feeling Needed

YOONGI, JOVA  & ALANA

Yoongi POV 

This popcorn tastes like ass. No, it doesn't even taste good enough to taste like ass. Alana's ass tastes great; this popcorn is nowhere near as delicious. 

I have yet again been sitting on this fucking sofa alone for hours. I was excited to come home to my girls and hopefully the three of us could watch a movie together, but when I arrived the apartment was dark and empty. 

Neither of them let me know where they were going. I know Jova worked this morning but it was only half a day, and this is Alana's regular day off. 

I tried texting Alana on my lunch break to see if she was up for a quick blow job. The one she gave me last night was so damn good, the memory of it kept bouncing around in my head all morning eventually making its way to my penis. The ridiculously stiff hard-on I had to pack around the rest of the day made me realize I should invest in looser pants.

I tried calling her but it went straight to voice mail. I even beat off the minute I walked in the door knowing she could feel that I was in need, but still not a word.

What extra pissed me off is the fact that Jova didn't answer her phone either. She always answers her phone, usually to cuss out whoever is calling because she prefers to text. Her phone went straight to voice mail too.

I've been home since three o'clock. It is now almost seven o'clock. Thank God I am not hard anymore.

Giggles and a jiggling doorknob echo from the outside hallway. I angrily stuff more ass-popcorn into my mouth. Good to hear they're happy.

"You are hilarious! He didn't know what to do!" Alana cheerfully giggles to Jova as they enter the living room with bags in their hands.

Jova's wide, gorgeous smile is obvious in her voice, but I'm still angry so I keep my eyes on the television.

"Just telling it like it is. If he wants to act like an asshat, I'm going to call him on it. Isn't that right, Yoongs?" 

"Hm." 

"Yoongi?" Alana sits carefully at my right side. "You okay?" 

She smells like.. bleach? What the fuck? 

Jova takes a seat at my left. Using her baby voice, she says, "Yoongles is pouty. What's a matter, Yoongles?" 

"Nobody was here when I got home, and neither of you answered any of my calls or texts. I didn't know where either of you were."

"Well, if you take a second and look at either of us, you will immediately know." 

I look at Jova first because I am less angry at her. I'm still angry, though. She wiggles her brows at me as she combs her fingers through her new shorter haircut. I also notice the purple highlights are now an electric blue. My heart quivers.

"I felt that," she smirks.

When I turn to Alana, she wiggles her brows too. These damn women will be the death of me. 

Alana's once loose coils are now in beautiful ginger colored locks. She has half of them in a ponytail at the top of her head making them frame her face gorgeously. Adorable little gold clips cling to random locks throughout her style. 

I take too long looking at her and she pouts her shimmery lips. Damn, she's so sexy!

"What do you think?" Alana asks wiggling her eyebrows once again.

She's fuckin hot is what I want to say right before I spread her open, but I want to still be angry a while longer. "You could have let me know where you both were. I was worried."