11 || Honesty

YOONGI & ALANA

Yoongi POV

"So, I was thi- holy fuck -thinking today.."

"Mm-mm!" Alana shakes her head with her mouth folded in on itself and her eyes pinched shut. She rides me harder. "No fucking thinking about anything other than what we're doing right now, Yoongi."

Moving my hands from her breasts to the soft flesh of her hips, I moan with my eyes rolled into the back of my head. "It's along the same -ahh- lines."

She places both of her hands on my chest to reposition herself so that she feels me deeper. "Fucking talk later."

I need her to listen while I am still hanging on.. barely. I roll her over onto her back spreading her legs wider. She yelps when I hit her cervix two strokes in a row and slow my hips.

"Now that I have your attention-"

"Fucking.. NO, damnit! Just fuck me right now! I don't want to talk about whatever bullshit is on your mind when I haven't cum all week. Cum now, chat later."

Frowning, I lay on top of her nibbling at her earlobe and pounding in to her core. I really should have done this beforehand.

"Let me seed you."

Alana screams, shoving me off of her and scurrying away. Well, I didn't expect that.

"What the fuck, Yoongi? Have you lost your shit? NO, you aren't seeding me!"

"Is it me?" I drop my gaze to the mattress.

"What?"

"Is it because it would be mine?"

She fixes the bun of hair at the top of her head. "That's ridiculous."

I fist my hard-on rubbing the head to alleviate some of the pressure. "Then why won't you let me?"

"Because I don't want to be pregnant. At least not right now."

"Then when?"

"When I feel like being pregnant."

Groaning, I fall back onto the pillows. "My girlfriend would love for us to have a kid, but I can't do that without you."

"You've talked to her about this already?" Quirking a brow, Alana eases onto the edge of the bed.

I scoot up beside her slipping my fingers into her still very hot and wet entrance, twitching at the sound of her juices. "Not in so many words. Lay down please."

"How many words did you use exactly?"

"Well.." I caress the shell of her ear with the tip of my nose. "She played with a baby at the park the other day, and I think she's going to work part time at a daycare soon. I thought it would be a good idea to give her a kid for her next birthday."

I hear a scoff and Alana scrunches her neck to get away. "A baby is not a birthday present, dumbass."

"Why not?"

Her sneer without words speaks volumes.

"Okay. You're right. Can we just finish?

"Yoongi.. I'm not comfortable doing this now."

"I won't seed you. I promise. Lay down." My words are pleading and my lips beg with the kisses they pepper against her neck.

"I think.." She twists her lips to the side. "I think we should use condoms for a while."