74 || Words Unspoken

DANBI & JIMIN

Danbi POV

I will never not love the flood of everything that comes along with a connection orgasm. My racing heartbeat mirrors my partner's as our chests remain pressed together, our hearts desperately seeking to touch their companions.

I collapse on top of my lover drained and exhausted in the best ways. Jiminie kisses my forehead softly, using his fingertips to move sweat soaked strands from my forehead and neck.

"You are so beautiful, Danbi. So very beautiful."

I hum weakly against his chest. "So are you, Jiminie."

He giggles in embarrassment. "Men aren't supposed to be beautiful, Bibi."

Gathering all of the strength I can muster, I raise my head to look at his gorgeous smile. "But you are. You get more and more beautiful everyday."

Jiminie's cheeks dust a soft pink. He tries to cover his smile with his hand as he turns his head, but I stop him by laying my lips against his.

"Don't hide your beautiful smile. I love to see you happy."

"I just love you," Jiminie says with another peck to my lips.

"And I just love you," I respond returning his kiss.

"Are you sure you're ready to marry me?"

"Of course I am! You make me feel so happy and safe and loved. I'd be crazy to let you get away." I slip to Jiminie's side and scoot to the edge of the bed.

The bed shifts as he rises behind me. "Bibi? Are you sure?"

"Of course."

"Danbi.." Jiminie glides his legs along the outsides of both of mine. "Are you scared? Answer me honestly please."

I reach down to the floor and grab my pajama shorts. I stand with them in my hands in front of my body preparing to put them on when Jiminie places both of his hands on my hips to stop me.

His soft hands gently caress the fullest part of my body as he lays his lips to my spine. It gives me tingles.

"If you want to wait for a while longer, please speak up. I don't want you to feel as if you have no say-so when it comes to our future together."

I turn to face my fiancé. His hands slide along my midsection as I turn but never leave my body. They take their place at my hips again.

"I am scared, yes, but that is normal I think. I love you and I am ready to be your wife."

Jiminie smiles and kisses just below my navel. His lips pepper kisses lower and lower until his nose is pressed against my mound and the tip of his tongue teases my folds.

"Jiminieee.." I whimper.

Jiminie lifts my right leg to his shoulder and takes more of my center into his mouth. My fingers lose themselves in his hair and I wail at the sensations he can create and sate simultaneously.

"You taste so good, Bibi," he groans into my opening. "So fucking good."

Jiminie nudges me onto the bed with my legs at either side of his head. He grabs my hips to pull me down, spreading my thighs wider and giving him more access to my dripping core.

His hands explore my hips and bottom as he slurps away at my juices. I grind on his tongue imagining another part of my lover that gets me much wetter than I am.

"Is that so?" Jiminie asks with a smirk in his tone. I forgot that he knows my body and he knows what I need for satisfaction.

He scoots from under me after leaving an adoring kiss to my lady parts to crawl behind me on his knees. He collects my hair to one side so that he can sensually kiss my neck, shoulders, and back.